• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

FUE Patchy procedure with doctor Lupanzula (1803 grafts)

F

Fabian

Hi,

its been almost 6.5m now. Hair is growing and maturing. I think density could be a bit better, but overall its a nice improvement already. I took pics in two different lightning conditions: bathroom (same light like last post) and outside with wet hair slicked back. I never wear my hair like this.

Kind regards

Attachments

• Hair Transplant - Dr Lupanzula1.jpg
    Hair Transplant - Dr Lupanzula1.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 1,129
  • Hair Transplant - Dr Lupanzula 2.jpg
    Hair Transplant - Dr Lupanzula 2.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 791
  • Hair Transplant - Dr Lupanzula 3.jpg
    Hair Transplant - Dr Lupanzula 3.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 922
  • Hair Transplant - Dr Lupanzula 4.jpg
    Hair Transplant - Dr Lupanzula 4.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 663
  • Hair Transplant - Dr Lupanzula 7.jpg
    Hair Transplant - Dr Lupanzula 7.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 626
  • Hair Transplant - Dr Lupanzula 6.jpg
    Hair Transplant - Dr Lupanzula 6.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 669
  • Hair Transplant - Dr Lupanzula 5.jpg
    Hair Transplant - Dr Lupanzula 5.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 569
  • Hair Transplant - Dr Lupanzula 8.jpg
    Hair Transplant - Dr Lupanzula 8.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 528
  • Hair Transplant - Dr Lupanzula 9.jpg
    Hair Transplant - Dr Lupanzula 9.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 537
  • Hair Transplant - Dr Lupanzula 10.jpg
    Hair Transplant - Dr Lupanzula 10.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 520
  • Hair Transplant - Dr Lupanzula 11.jpg
    Hair Transplant - Dr Lupanzula 11.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 544
  • Hair Transplant - Dr Lupanzula 13.jpg
    Hair Transplant - Dr Lupanzula 13.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 538
  • Hair Transplant - Dr Lupanzula 12.jpg
    Hair Transplant - Dr Lupanzula 12.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 640
bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
That looks really good dude at 6 months.....bet your so glad you didnt cancel this time. I get where you were coming from regarding the nerves as it's a big thing....good to hear the good doc was ethical and very professional and helpful with you.

Thanks for the continued updates your going to look awesome at 12 months, I love the new hairline shape.

F

Fabian

Thanks bullitnut,

although its by far not perfect im quite satisfied with the outcome sofar. Just had a look at my pics a year ago and i can see a big improvement already. I have a closed hairline and went from NW3 to NW2 probably. But i can also definetly see that HT creates only an illusion - especially in my case since ive really thin straight hair. Another drawback in my case is that ive a big forehead which leads to a comparatively high number of necessary grafts for the hairline: Currently my hairline is still really high so im planning for a second go to lower it with another 1k - 1.5k grafts if possible (I think one could even pack 1k more and it still woulnt be "aggresive" - but definetely dont want to do that since i want to have reserves for the future).

Lets see what the doctor says...

Rgds.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Friend

Great right up and it takes courage to walk away which you did first time around it has to feel right , your pictures say it all and for the amount of grafts I think you have come along way and their is still further growth to come and maturing , its always good to see posts were patients are talking positive about their surgeon and waiting on their advice for the next step if required, Wishing you all the very best and enjoy your new hair

Scott Medikemos

Scott Medikemos

Valued member
Looking really good for 6.5 months. Still plenty of regrowth and maturing to come over the next 8 months so you're in good shape. Thanks for the honest and in-depth update as always.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It looks good at this stage. Wet hair will always show scalp making the hair appear thinner. You`re only at the halfway stage so I`m sure there will be a lot more improvement to come.
Thanks for the update.

F

Fabian

Hey guys. Havent updated for a while - sorry :-/.

So lets do it: Thats the status after 8mth.

Attachments

• IMG_0900.jpg
    IMG_0900.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 427
  • IMG_0901.jpg
    IMG_0901.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 396
  • IMG_0902.jpg
    IMG_0902.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 418
  • IMG_0903.jpg
    IMG_0903.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_0905.jpg
    IMG_0905.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 599
F

Fabian

Currently im 1y post op, and i think im pretty much done with my progress.

To summarize: Although i still have quite big temples and a high forehead im satisfied with the procedure - I have a closed hairline now :). I only had 1800 Grafts and i knew before that i will need somewhere around 2500-3000 Grafts (which wasnt possible in one procedure since i didnt want to shave my head). So I will have another small procedure with probably somewhere around 1000 Grafs soon...

Although the procedure was success for me and i do like result i also can see a slight weakness on the right. The density on the left seems quite higher. Maybe the regrowth was better on the left or maybe theres less multigrafts on the right? But again - generally the procedure was a success for me!

What do you think?

Regards.

Attachments

• IMG_2265.jpg
    IMG_2265.jpg
    661.5 KB · Views: 609
  • IMG_2266.jpg
    IMG_2266.jpg
    615.6 KB · Views: 608
  • IMG_2267.jpg
    IMG_2267.jpg
    530.8 KB · Views: 568
  • IMG_2270.jpg
    IMG_2270.jpg
    466.8 KB · Views: 581
  • IMG_2271.jpg
    IMG_2271.jpg
    345.1 KB · Views: 560
  • IMG_2272.jpg
    IMG_2272.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 567
  • IMG_2280.jpg
    IMG_2280.jpg
    437.3 KB · Views: 650
B

Baldingman23

Valued member
Looks a good result to me and that’s even with wet hair!!

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Looks superb I agree....do you have any pics with dry hair.

Very impressed dude and very happy for ya!

Thanks for the update

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Looks great for that amount of grafts and pictures with wet hair brilliant

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It looks very good. Most would be happy with it and leave as is. With wet hair pulled back, it does make it look denser, some pictures with dry hair will show the hairline in its natural capacity.