• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

FUE Pricing

U

UK Chap

What are the costs for "FUE" surgery?

I have seen some listed on doctors websites quite clearly while others have no mention of it.

Chappers

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
In terms of US prices, i've seen top clinics charging from $6 to $10 a graft. It's a shame there's no quality clinics that do FUE in canada because that's the place to get more G's for your pound. Not sure about euroland, but I think the pound is stronger against the dollar than the euro. Eurolands well expensive at the moment, went to ireland a couple of weeks ago, and there aint much left in my arse pocket.

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Best to look on the doctors websites or contact them directly as some prices may have changed without websites being updated.

bm.

U

UK Chap

Bigmac wrote:
Best to look on the doctors websites or contact them directly as some prices may have changed without websites being updated.

bm.

Thankyou Bigmac, makes sense.

Chappers

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Shang wrote:
It's a shame there's no quality clinics that do FUE in canada because that's the place to get more G's for your pound.
I always thought the top clinics in Canada charged US dollars as opposed to Canadian.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Dr Rahals prices are in Canadian dollars.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Thanks BM - I obviously didn't know that. What does he charge per graft?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Janna.

Looking at Dr Rahals pricing stucture i would say it averages at 4 dollars per graft.

bm.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
No worrires,it is for fut(strip) as Dr Rahal currently does not offer fue.

J

JJ09

The fact that I have had multiple procedures leaving me with lots of scar's FUE is most likely the only option for me. I hope that prices will come down with more Dr's providing the service. ;)

I would love to have my scars revised and excise some grafts at the same time to make it more affordable. However, with all the great HT Dr's being overseas I can't just drop by and have my donor area assessed. It would be difficult to commit to this kind of procedure based on an online consultation.*nl

U

UK Chap

JJ09 wrote:
The fact that I have had multiple procedures leaving me with lots of scar's FUE is most likely the only option for me. I hope that prices will come down with more Dr's providing the service. ;)

I would love to have my scars revised and excise some grafts at the same time to make it more affordable. However, with all the great HT Dr's being overseas I can't just drop by and have my donor area assessed. It would be difficult to commit to this kind of procedure based on an online consultation.*nl

JJ, where are you from?

Are there no doctors in your area?

Chappers.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Fue does seem to getting ever more popular with more doctors offering it.

Just make sure you do enough research before deciding on which doctor you go to.

bm.

J

JJ09

Hi chappers

I €™m from Sydney Australia.;)

Based on a few consultations I have had in the last year or so, the OZ Doctors do not inspire much confidence and furthermore none are showcasing any patients online, apart from Dr Woods whom I have had previous procedures with.

Z:B Bigmac

Last edited: