• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Gareth Gates the former pop idol runner has now had a HT with KSL too

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Looks like another celeb has had a HT with KSL, Does this company only work on celebs*nl
http://www.kentonline.co.uk/maidstone/news/gareth-gates-gets-hair-transplant-134108/

S

Scotsman91

The guy wearing the god awful suit is a salesman looking to make a fast buck and nothing more, their marketing strategy is simple, give some minor celebrities and professional footballers substandard HT's, plaster their scalp in concealer for the "after" photos to make it look like a big difference. I seen on twitter that this company blocked hairloss experiences twitter account for asking normal and simple questions in regards. This company is a total con.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Yea they blocked the Twitter and Facebook account of HLE for asking who the doctor was and how many grafts the patient received. In the article it says the doctor is drawing the hairline, it's not a doctor but the company owner drawing it. Possibly a mistake by the journalist, they're usually so knowledgeable about hair transplants.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Bigmac wrote:
Yea they blocked the Twitter and Facebook account of HLE for asking who the doctor was and how many grafts the patient received. In the article it says the doctor is drawing the hairline, it's not a doctor but the company owner drawing it. Possibly a mistake by the journalist, they're usually so knowledgeable about hair transplants.
Why would they block an account just for asking a question...that in itself speaks volumes about their credibility imo.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Reminds me of a certain clinic that you, me and many others were familiar with a few years ago.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Me too dude, i was thinking along the same lines pal.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It's shocking how many people are having work done that's not needed.

bullitnut

bullitnut

I agree....all down to money over good ethics im afraid.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
There's a post on Bald truth with at least 6 unhappy patients getting together to take action against said clinic.

C

catmando

I checked out their website. If you believe what they say, FUE leaves tiny scarring that can only be seen with a microscope.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 301
bullitnut

bullitnut

)(_::Can only be seen using microscopes. But from the pictures posted in the press nobody in the clinic knows what a microscope looks like

mattj

mattj

Valued member
had forgotten about Gareth Gates. I respect him for going public with this even thought it was most likely driven by a desire for media exposure.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Man his hair looks awful these days. Worst part is he loves it and thinks it looks great:eek:
DYB2dvqW4AAvIsz.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I'd not be happy if my hairline turned out like that. Obviously did no research.

V

Viking

It looks like dolls hair. He looked better balding if you ask me.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
With hair transplants becoming main stream expectations and quality don't seem to matter to some people.