• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair transplant at Eugenix, 4 months later

A

Aatish

I had undergone hair transplant at Eugenix Gurgaon centre in December 2020.
Total 3500 grafts were transplanted in the crown+hairline. The transplant was done by Dr Arika, and she has done a great job. She was helpful in explaining the process and also told me what I can expect from the procedure. It was a painless experience and hopefully we will see a head full of hair in the next few months.
It has been 4 months now and the shedding phase is over. sharing the results post 4 months, posting my 4 months into transplant pictures.

eug 1.jpg
eug2.jpg
eug3.jpg
eug4.jpg
eug5.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Aatish and welcome to the forum.
Your hairline looks to be growing in now. The crown usually takes longer to see growth.
Do you have any pre op and immediate post op to show the placement?
Are you on any hair loss prevention regimen?

A

Aatish

Hello Aatish and welcome to the forum.
Your hairline looks to be growing in now. The crown usually takes longer to see growth.
Do you have any pre op and immediate post op to show the placement?
Are you on any hair loss prevention regimen?
I take Finax twice a week

A

Aatish

Completed 5 months of transplant. The coverage area has increased. Hoping to see more density in th coming few months. Sharing some pictures here.

Attachments

• may1.jpg
    may1.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 126
  • may2.jpg
    may2.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 145
  • may3.jpg
    may3.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 144
  • may4.jpg
    may4.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 115
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Your crown looks to be improving. Try taking some pictures in natural light, not under a bright light as that doesn’t show all the growth.
Overall, good growth growth at 5 months.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Your crown has improved quite a bit. You no longer have a large bald looking area. A few hair fibers on there would look great. Your hairline looks to be coming along nicely with it looking natural.
Are you happy with your progress so far?

A

Aatish

Sharing my 9 months results.
I had undergone transplant on 30th December 2020.
The results are amazing in the hairline area. Still waiting for the full growth in crown area.
Hoping to see good growth in crown area in the next few months.
I am taking Finastride once a week.

Sep 1.jpg
Sep 2.jpg
Sep 3.jpg
Sep 4.jpg
Sep 5.jpg
Sep 6.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hairline is looking very good at 9 months. How does the crown look? Do you have any surgery pictures?
Why are you only taking Finasteride once per week?

A

Aatish

Hairline is looking very good at 9 months. How does the crown look? Do you have any surgery pictures?
Why are you only taking Finasteride once per week?
Hi Bigmac, thank you for your comment. I am taking Final once a week for now, just to seee if I have any side effect or not. I am planning to take it twice a week from now on.

A

Aatish

Results after 12 months
Hi all, sharing my hair transplant result after 12 months.
I had undergone 3500 grafts, 1500 for hairline and 2000 for crown from Eugenix Gurgaon centre. The results are very nice. I am sharing the pictures here. I will also visit the centre in January to take some better pictures and advise from the doctors.

Attachments

• Dec 1.jpeg
    Dec 1.jpeg
    83.9 KB · Views: 83
  • Dec 3.jpeg
    Dec 3.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 96
  • Dec 4.jpeg
    Dec 4.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 87
  • Dec 5.jpeg
    Dec 5.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 106
  • Dec 6.jpeg
    Dec 6.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 96
  • Dec 7.jpeg
    Dec 7.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 98
  • Dec2.jpeg
    Dec2.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 156
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Your hairline looks really good, nice natural appearance to it. The crown has achieved good coverage for the number of grafts that were transplanted there. It was a big area to cover.
Are you planning on another surgery to add more density?