• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair Transplant Cost

escar

escar

There is more to it than price. Ofcourse price is a good factor to have in mind, but shouldn't be the only one. At the end, you never remember the price of a good job and you never forget the price of a bad one.
It seems that this is easily forgotten on these days, the days of cheap ht's, people start looking for the price, and after try to find someone good inside this range of price.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Friends

I am on ship right now its strange to say but their were 3 people on the ship last trip that had HT including myself , one day a person said to me it must be great having hair like that at your age , he then said he had a strip HT and it was a failure I then told him that I had 3 HT and he could not believe it he asked me were and I told him along with the cost , he clearly stated that he could not pay that money I told him its 7 years and I am still over the moon and its worth every penny . Later that day another shipmate had advised him to go to the Clinic he went and the price was half the price of mine , to be honest I would have never guessed this other person had a HT as his hair was so natural , so in my opinion price does play apart but what is most important is the research finding a Clinic Surgeon who has a proven track record and his her results are consistent

mohitsinghdlh

mohitsinghdlh

The Cost of Hair transplant depends on the condition of your baldness and number of grafting required in hair transplant surgery. it also depends on methods used for hair transplant (FUT OR FUE).

D

drkrishanarora

Thanks for Sharing great information with us.
Some people Think Hair transplant is very expensive but your hair restoration surgery economically fit in your budget. cost of hair transplant depends upon No. of graft multiplying with cost per graft.

D

drkrishanarora

Hair Transplant Cost depends upon various factors such as the number of grafts needed to cover the bald region, the technique you are choosing, etc.