• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hairsaver - ebook that will save your hair

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
This is a forum for sharing our experiences freely,why dont you post some pictures of your before and after treatment.:)

My haircut costs less than £6.99 also.c;;9

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Sounds like the worst £6.99 I could ever spend.

H

hairsaver

Well continue to lose your hair then....no problem...your loss

H

hairsaver

The thing is ...this book is about 'saving' your hair....it is not about regaining what you've lost (regaining lost hair is impossible in my opinion) ....it's just about how you can look after what you have......my father has written the book and swears by his principles. He is 74 and has a good head of hair.....

Peachy

Peachy

Mate, you may have overlooked te fact that this forum is called 'Hairloss Experiences' not flog your poxy book for a profit. ))N_):) If you are serious about the content then please post the evidence on here so that we can make a judgement. Your statement that you dad hasn't lost any hair is hardly scientific and doesn't cut any ice at all. The members on this forum are here to support one another and if you are not prepared to do this then please go and post somewhere else.