• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Harley Street Hair Clinic

M

MrGaga15

Can anybody help with some information on this place? Has anyone had surgery here? Who is the surgeon?
I notice they don't post on here, I have only recently heard of them but know they did Wayne Rooney's transplant.
Was considering booking in a consultation, but ofcourse am slightly wary due to the lack of info on the place.

Hshairclinic . Co . Uk

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Dr Greg Vida and Dr Albena Kovacheva are the 2 doctors there.
It was Dr Andrea Tchalakov who performed Wayne Rooney’s ht.

M

MaxMidlander

I am also interested to hear from patients from this clinic . Has anybody had surgery with them ?

E

egypt007

I am also looking at this clinic but no one has posted any feedback. It appears there is more than one harley st and they both use harley st clinic in their name. i am aware harley st is a long road. It be nice to hear back from
others but silence speaks volumes and to also clarify which clinic should what i’ve mentioned about more than one hair implant clinic being on harley st and using that name be true

M

MaxMidlander

Looks like 2 - 3 clinics called Harley Street hair something . One not on Harley Street also :ROFLMAO:

JasonAnderson

JasonAnderson

First, you can visit their website to learn more about the clinic, its services, and the qualifications of its staff. You can also check out their social media pages, such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, to see if there are any patient reviews or testimonials.

Additionally, you can look for online forums or discussion groups related to hair transplant surgery to see if anyone has had experience with the clinic or its surgeons. Websites like RealSelf or Hair Restoration Network may also have patient reviews and before-and-after photos.

S

StellaKelley

Dr Greg Vida and Dr Albena Kovacheva are the 2 doctors there.
It was Dr Andrea Tchalakov who performed Wayne Rooney’s ht.
can I find out where you got such accurate information ? or is it confidential ?