• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

has nulockz worked for your hair?

P

pinklady7007

i was on google looking for hair products (i'm badly thinning) and i found nulockz. it looks like it can really help, and i am strongly considering buying it. I was wondering first, has anyone on here used it or know someone who has used it? i would love your feedback!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
This is the first time i`ve heard of it,however after doing a google search it seems to get good reviews.

Bella online has some reviews.

P

pinklady7007

oh really? thanks big mac for your help! i'll check it out :]

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
No problem,let us know how you get on if you decide to use it.

P

pinklady7007

i ordered the large kit with the hair fibers yesterday. i have good hopes about this, their testimonies are pretty convincing. But i won't get too high of hopes until i start to see results. I'll let you know when i get my package and how it works. Please let me know if you find anyone else who has used it, or knows someone who has used it because i have a few quesitons. Like how much of the iodine and emu should i use?

T

TrudyG

nulockz is a great product. i have been using it as my regimen for 2 months now and have seen a great improvement in my hair. All i did for the iodine was dip my q tip in the bottle and rub it on my thinning spots. The emu oil i just squirted on the thinning spots and rubbed it in. I used them alternating days like they told me too, and it worked for me! I hope it works for you pinklady.

P

pinklady7007

oh wow trudy thank you! you have definitely given me way more confidence in it. thats good to know that you didn't have to use a whole bunch and you got great results. How long before you saw new hairs?