• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Help me choose Hair Clinic

S

solidsn2004

I'm interested in seeing your Finasteride and Microneedling combination therapy results too.
I will try and do a monthly update here. I have recently started with reduced dosage of finasteride as I am waiting for a visit with an endocrinologist to check that everything is fine before I proceed with higher dosage.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Good luck with the reduced dosage. Let us know what the endocrinologist says.

M

mania

It's better to find the best hair restoration center to get proper results from a specialized and experienced surgeon, the best thing to find a best hair transplant clinic to visit this forum.

R

Ronaldo18

Hi mate if you went to Bruno Ferreira in Portugal you’re end result would be near perfect. I’m following a guy who’s researched him extensively and went there to have his procedure done and the results are just magnificent. I’m looking to go ASAP but he’s out of my price range I’m either going cosmedica vip package or my most likely option is hakan doganay of AHD. Good luck ;)

M

Matias

What response have you had to the Finasteride and Microneedling combination therapy?