• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

HELP! Need hair transplant repair in UK

S

sasahi

Thanks for all the advise!

Surprisingly the Dr who did this surgery is apart of the IAHRS I thought he had good credentials but am so disappointed with the results
I can't believe he's part of the IAHRS now im totally confused with who can be trusted

Anyone have experience of the British hair clinic? Or capital hair restoration? They seem to have good reviews but i understand reviews can be fake and bad reviews deleted

I would recommend you not to do FUT it will be not better. Because the scar will be later strech out.

Satya in India clinic is the best if you want and he has good SMP too. Dr suhail is the best doctor

Robin had a bad transplant earlier at some other clinic. His previous surgery was a FUT & he had a big scar on his head. Donor area was limited in his case. So his hairline was shifted up & grafts extracted by FUE method were reimplanted. FUE was also done from the back of his head. This is his 6 months results & we will keep updating. Repair hair transplant surgery is a very skilful task & requires a lot of expertise. Satya clinic is well known worldwide for its Correction hair transplant surgeries. There are so many options including FUT, FUE, Body hair transplants, Synthetic hair implants, Scalp micropigmentation & combination of these techniques. Satya is the only clinic in the whole world delivering these services in a state of art manner for more than 15 years now.

Professional Affiliations of Dr Shail Gupta: • Delhi Medical Council Reg. No.00080 • Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists(IADVL). • Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India (ACSI). • Cosmetic Dermatology Society of India (CDSI). • Association of Medical Implantologists, Italy. • American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, USA. • Associazione Italiana Medici Implantologi • American Academy of Dermatology (AAD). • ISHRS, Associate member. Awards: Scientific Coordinator in Dermacon -2005

He fix these two guys

With smp

Last edited:
S

sasahi

you need extraction at the front and SMP and
Thanks for all the advise!

Surprisingly the Dr who did this surgery is apart of the IAHRS I thought he had good credentials but am so disappointed with the results
I can't believe he's part of the IAHRS now im totally confused with who can be trusted

Anyone have experience of the British hair clinic? Or capital hair restoration? They seem to have good reviews but i understand reviews can be fake and bad reviews deleted

The problem is not him the have used the FUE motor not properbly good, thee have took many maulti grafts.

escar

escar

He fixed these two guys with SMP?, for what I'm seeing these cases were "fixed" with Synthetic hair something totally unrecommended for the side effects, rejection of the body to foreign substance, ingrown hairs, folliculitis, pimples, pustules, until finally the artificial hair has to be removed so that the skin of the scalp can heal.

S

sasahi

Before the start the doctor test them first out 100 patch for 1 mounth than the get the synthetic implant is not bad it depends on what for doctor you going and clinic and suhail had 20 years experints. the doctor had makee docucumantary too about the past Syn and nido the were not so good as beforee becuase this hair not good, about the rejecting and stuff and thing he said too. he used smp for size the numbeers shorts for synthic implants.

the doctor use smp to size the numbers of synthic implantants

escar

escar

Promo aside, synthetic hair cause many problems to 100% of people, because our body simply doesn't accept foreign bodies implanted inside.

S

sasahi

He given fair info that is surely a big point and not given fakee info that it wont garantuee you that it works.

H

Help98765

Valued member
I've decided to have smp done all over the doner hair....

I will have an FUT and implant beard hair to thicken out the front and may extract some hairs out of the tempal areas and rearrange the hairline a little to look more natural

Hopefully giving me the ability to pull my hair back and then finally have smp done to the rest of my hair and to cover the scar left

Started taking finisterade in June and hoping it thickens my hair out a bit too in a few months

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I would not have synthetic hair put into my scalp.

Good luck with the Finasteride, hopefully, it improves your hair and prevents further loss.
The SMP should help your donor area to look normal.
Good luck with the FUT procedure. As you're going to use beard grafts as well they should only be used as a filler, not to be used on the front of the hairline.

escar

escar

I've decided to have smp done all over the doner hair....

I will have an FUT and implant beard hair to thicken out the front and may extract some hairs out of the tempal areas and rearrange the hairline a little to look more natural

Hopefully giving me the ability to pull my hair back and then finally have smp done to the rest of my hair and to cover the scar left

Started taking finisterade in June and hoping it thickens my hair out a bit too in a few months
Hi Mate, lots of luck for your upcoming procedure, keep us updated, its a challenging case.

Regards

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I would not go for synthetic hair. I just don`t like the principle of it and the possible complications.
FUT performed by a skilled doctor can be remarkable with scars barely visible. There is a risk of it stretching just like FUE has risks.
Anyhow, did you book up anywhere for your repair?
It would be great to see you get this fixed.
All the best.
Bm.