• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

HGC

J

John220_1

Hello , I’m booked in at the HGC in west London in Jan and wondering if anyone has used them and what they think of them .

thanks John

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
What is your hair loss situation and what doctor will perform your surgery?

D

Dan

Hello , I’m booked in at the HGC in west London in Jan and wondering if anyone has used them and what they think of them .

thanks John
Hi mate, I went there in August. Was well worried about it but all was fine. Not a great experience having it done so be prepared for a long day and a tough couple of weeks of recovery. I’m 3 months in and it’s just beginning to grow now.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Hi mate, I went there in August. Was well worried about it but all was fine. Not a great experience having it done so be prepared for a long day and a tough couple of weeks of recovery. I’m 3 months in and it’s just beginning to grow now.

Dan, you should post your journey with pictures in the patient section.

J

John220_1

Dan, you should post your journey with pictures in the patient section.
Hello Dan , you were right not a great couple of week/month after :) did your implanted hairs all fall out ? and then start growing back after three months ? hows its going now ?

Regards John

D

Dan

Hi mate. Yes fell out after a few months or so. I’m now what 6 months in and grow has steadily picked up. Hard to judge until after a year. Hairline is looking much better.