• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Is hair transplant is possible?

N

Nadavsh9622

Hello guys,
I am 24,
I want to know if an hair transplant with FUE technology is an option at my situation.
I know I will have to get many grafts
The question is if my hair can be dense after the procedure due the fact I am 6 or so at Norwood scale.
Thanks.

Attachments

• B94F332F-0D54-48F1-B110-ED8789D71EB4.jpeg
    B94F332F-0D54-48F1-B110-ED8789D71EB4.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 239
  • CB655E5D-E687-4694-894A-540EB8D20BAF.jpeg
    CB655E5D-E687-4694-894A-540EB8D20BAF.jpeg
    112.9 KB · Views: 233
  • 7049A7B6-7BEC-4C37-B22F-5AC48D3F7D8F.jpeg
    7049A7B6-7BEC-4C37-B22F-5AC48D3F7D8F.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 226
  • FFCB06D3-B81B-464E-ADC8-A91558AE8F34.jpeg
    FFCB06D3-B81B-464E-ADC8-A91558AE8F34.jpeg
    325.6 KB · Views: 209
  • 210C9276-73AD-4066-973A-8D6335868AB9.jpeg
    210C9276-73AD-4066-973A-8D6335868AB9.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
24 is very young and with the extent of your loss it may not be advisable to get a HT. Your hair loss may progress even further.
You could achieve coverage but it may not be that dense unless you have an above average donor supply. Body hair is a possibility also.
You then have to consider using meds such as Finasteride.
You should send your pictures to a few clinics to see what they say.
An in person consult is probably required so a doctor can examine your donor hair.

Y

yogeshmander

With meds you can also use foam or liquid (Minoxidil) as second option.

K

keith231

Hello guys,
I am 24,
I want to know if an hair transplant with FUE technology is an option at my situation.
I know I will have to get many grafts
The question is if my hair can be dense after the procedure due the fact I am 6 or so at Norwood scale.
Thanks.
24 is too young for hair transplant. You should try mesotheraphy and PRP as they have no side effects. All meds growing hair have side effects. They are pressing testesterone and I think no men want to have this side effect

J

jhonahemad34

Yes possible. You should have hair on other body parts.

P

Philwhitehouseuk

A hair transplant for u is a last resort
Better for u to try another things like meds etc
But u probably won't get the results u are looking for
What kind of look do u want ?
Do u want hair that u can style or do u just want a hairline to frame ur face
Looking at ur pics u could try temp smp
To see if u like it
I dont think a hair transplant will work for ur loss,reason being u can only put so much hair in and u might be left with stringy see through hair that the style u will only get is a thin comb over look
It's good u have found this forum cos guys on here will give u a honest opinion

J

jhonahemad34

First of all, you need to understand the cause of your hair loss...

Following are the major cause of hair loss in women-

1. Nutritional deficiencies- It happens due to poor diet. However, you can take additional supplements (Biotin & Zinc) in this case. I'm using Folexin after checking a review and I noticed a result within 6 weeks.

2. Hormonal Imbalance- It starts at the age of 30.

3. Birth Control Pills- If you're taking birth control pills very frequently, then it could be another reason for hair fall.

4. Mental Stress- If you're not sleeping enough then it could be another reason for hair loss.

5. Hairstyling products (cosmetics)- You should avoid chemical-based hair care products.

yidd0

yidd0

I’m not sure what on earth the post above is about ?

best get a consultation from a surgeon mate , so they can assess your donor . It looks thin from side , but untill they can look you won’t know .
you look as though you are rocking the shaven and beard look well though mate .

S

SheddinStevens

If I were in your shoes I'd go for a HT, but try not to use a lot of donor hairs, then get micro pigmentation and rock the 1 guard look.
Start finasteride and minoxidil and when you're around 30 assess the situation again and see if the hair loss has stabilised.

A mixture of scalp pigmentation and a slight hair transplant will give you an awesome hairline and impression of a full head of hair. Especially if you're used to rocking the shaved look. A sharp hairline will be amazing!

abhinavbhatt

abhinavbhatt

If an unsuitable candidate insists on a hair transplant, the doctors should explain to them that they should lower their expectations, knowing that they have an equal share of responsibility for any possible failure.

We should note here that no matter how much they insist, we do not perform hair transplants on ineligible candidates on principle.

If you are not a good candidate and still insist on a hair transplant, and if a clinic or hospital solely motivated by financial gains agrees to do the operation, the results may make you wish you had never had that operation. It may result in further deterioration in your appearance.

S

SeanFUE

Sometimes it is better to remain unscarred then to scar yourself to attempt what may not be feasible with current loss. Meds first for a year at least and try to grow hair out to assess situation

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
The meds might work really well for you. Oral minoxidil is receiving positive feedback from users.