• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Is my condition suitable for a transplant?

H

harris4815

Hey, I would like to know if my condition allows me to perform a transplant? It seems to me that my losses are so large that there is no help for me for new hair. If you think I can do a transplant, I would tend to go to clinics in Turkey because of the low price.

2.jpg
3.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 144
J

Jackie Brown

Why not ask a cheap Turkish clinic what they think if that´s where you want to go. No point asking clinics you have not intention to go to. Sounds like you need to do some research if you think it´s all the same where ever you go.

baldasabadger10

baldasabadger10

Valued member
You look to be higher up on the Norwood scale but i would have thought it still possible if your expectations are reasonable.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Have you a better pic of your donor (back of the head)taken a little further away? I had a similar loss pattern and I managed to get a good result so it's possible dude....but it all depends on your donor supply. Have you had any consults with any reputable clinics they will be able to evaluate your donor supply better.

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
I definitely recommend you get an in-person consultation. You've got a lot of hair loss and it's difficult to judge your donor quality/availability from your pic. A face to face with a clinic will tell you accurately, and help you formulate a plan.

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
I agree, your hair loss is quite advanced.
If you should decide to have a transplant you need to forget about short hair. You will see white dots and an extraction pattern at that length.

Another alternative is hair pigmentation. In this case, you need to shave a bit shorter, to about 1 mm.
Using pigmentation you can get a virtually full head of hair in shaven down style.
Needles to say that you need to find a clinic with lots of experience and consistently good results.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
What are you wanting to achieve with a hair transplant? Are you wanting a thin coverage or a new hairline