• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Is the transplantation of hair permanent.

Abhinav

Abhinav

Hair transplantation procedure
Are you searching for some alternative to fighting with your baldness and excessive hair fall issues? If your answer is "Yes" Then the only permanent solution available for this problem is hair transplantation. The complete procedure takes around 4 - 10 hours. The surgery is done under local anesthesia. But it also largely depends upon the area to be treated for restoration. Once the procedure is completed you can start your normal routine.

Is it a permanent solution for Baldness and Excessive hair fall
Is it the best solution available for all those people who all are suffering from baldness or excessive hair fall problems. Basically, it depends on your hair loss level, there are plenty of options available when you want to restore your hair loss. In order to find the best solution for you depends on the degree of hair loss and on your personal goals for restoration. In the early stages, one might consider other options like medications, topical solutions, some home remedies, or low - level laser treatment. But if your problem has gone to an extreme level and even you didn't find results according to your goals and hopes with other treatments. Hence, one should consider hair transplants for improving the density of their hairs. Hair transplant is the permanent solution that's the main reason why it is considered the most effective treatment for hair restoration. During the surgery, the surgeon uses your own hair follicles to fill the thinning or bald areas on the scalp. These restored hairs are resistant to the hormone that causes hair loss dihydrotestosterone (DHT) - and are considered a permanent solution.

This forum is the best place to research hair restoration.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
For many, not all hair in the safer donor zone is permanent. Without meds you may lose some to DHT.

R

Risingforehead

I haven't had a transplant yet but loosing hair or thinning of the safe zone when I'm older concerns me a lot, I've noticed quite a few very elderly gentlemen with thinning in that area. Hoping this Proscar I'm now taking will keep me in good stead for the future.

bobsmith

bobsmith

My friend had hair problem, and he tried many ways of treating them naturally. As he also shaved his hair for resolving this issue. The affect of which was not much prominent, or may be it was time taking. I think there is a relation between hair loss and genes, but it can be resolved by taking care and precaution measures at time. The doctor advised my friend to take healthy foods enrich in vitamins and minerals, but the problem was not resolved he advised to take supplements and health foods for hair growth which he get from Sports Inside. I think before transplant one must try some natural and healthy ways to resolve that issue.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Donor hair will thin out for lots of people meaning it`s not permanent for everyone... Without Finasteride there`s a chance transplanted hair will die off leaving you at square one.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
There is a lot of incorrect information about this, mainly claims that this hair will grow for the rest of your life. If you’re lucky it will but for many it won’t. One bigger risk is when grafts are taken outside the safer zone to increase numbers, they are more susceptible to DHT, without meds it’s a gamble.

M

mania

I would say yes because of the latest research and improvement in the medical science and technology most of the poepole are very much satisfied form the their hair transplant surgery treatment for hair loss they get great resutls...

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately it is not guaranteed to be permanent.