• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Jeremy McConnel Celebrity Big Brother Star has HT

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Tattooed model Jeremy from Big brother has undergone a ht in Istanbul recently whilst on holiday in order to improve his appearance for a busy schedule in 2018 apparently.
If you look at his pics this guy did not need a HT at all.*nl
this is what he looked like before

Attachments

• nintchdbpict000345111424.jpg
    nintchdbpict000345111424.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 439
bullitnut

bullitnut

And after imo that hairline is way too low

Attachments

• nintchdbpict000364576043.jpg
    nintchdbpict000364576043.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 439
bullitnut

bullitnut

Another

Attachments

• nintchdbpict000364576042.jpg
    nintchdbpict000364576042.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 411
bullitnut

bullitnut

Heres the article
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4838882/jeremy-mcconnell-secret-hair-beard-transplant-turkey/

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking at the picture it appears they have left a gap between his hairline and the newly transplanted grafts. They have bandaged his head up, so I presume they are finished.
;;D

In the first picture posted, the guy behind him looks very similar to the owner of a sub par clinic who had his HT at a certain clinic in Turkey. I could be wrong though.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    32.4 KB · Views: 458
Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
Another totally unnecessary 'celeb' ht. It's just getting silly now. Some of them are going to look back in 10-20 years time when they're actually balding and wish they'd saved those grafts.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
I have to agree his hair looks really good in the first picture and the hairline as well ,I see that gap as well from his original hairline and the new hairline that makes no sense I hope it works out for him.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Just been reading that this guy was supposed to be doing community service when he was actually having a HT in another country.....apparently he could face a jail term for it too;;D

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
He's just been jailed for eighteen weeks apparently.

Amazing that this constitutes 'news' in this day and age.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Well, he is going to have a bizarre result, the guy is a numpty.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Why on earth would someone risk their freedom for a hair transplant is beyond me....especially during the festive season*nl
I agree it's going to look Bizarre BM, lets hope for his sake he doesn't start to loose his native hair or he will look even weirder than he already does.

don1966

don1966

Valued member
WHAT,he doesn €™t even need a HT,some celebrities go far to far what a joke.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Can't believe this guy he's now in the process of having his Neck Tattoos lazered off so he looks more professional as he's landed a job in a Turkish Hair transplant Clinic and wants to look smarter

According to Sun Newspaper

But he is now in the process of having the heavy ink removed at Harley Skin and Laser in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
"He wants to look smarter and taken seriously since getting a new job and turning his life around," a source exclusively told The Sun Online.

"It's going to take 12 sessions to completely remove the tattoos from his neck.
"He's landed a top job as director of Hair of Istanbul - a hair transplant clinic in Turkey."

Jeremy took an interest in hair transplants after having treatments on his face to thicken his beard.
Jeremy tells us: "I am removing all of my ink on my neck and other silly ones I have put on over the years for my business with Hair of Istanbul.
"It's important to look smart and be taken serious in business so I felt the time was up on silly tattoos.
"Hair of Istanbul will be venturing into the UK and mainly London as well as key capital points around the world so I will be super busy and I will be dealing with a lot of people so it just made sense to have them removed.
"I’m excited for everything that’s happening in my life now and look forward to the future."

jeremy.jpg