• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Kyle Christie hair transplant!! Will he need repair work?

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
This forum has probably saved Kyle as well, I feel for all the unfortunate good people who were lied and treated terribly by this Clinic , they are the lowest of the low and I will say it again they should be held accountable and given custodial sentences .

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
I did reach out to someone who works with Kyle, this was November 2017. I was advised Kyle was happy with the work and the hairline is what he asked for.

A

Aerospace

valued member
It seems Kyle Christie`s doctor does not agree with Joe Tillman`s assessment of his hairline. He does seem pleased on this video. It was uploaded to You Tube 4 days ago.

Last edited:
JoeTillman

JoeTillman

Valued member
I won't comment on the particulars of why he made this video, but I'll let my interview with him clear up any confusion about the issue.

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Good to see Kyle has finally acknowledged his hairline for what it is. Lots of punch outs I reckon for him but it will be worth it in the end. Hopefully, he does not suffer any future recession.