• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Kyle Christie hair transplant!! Will he need repair work?

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
This forum has probably saved Kyle as well, I feel for all the unfortunate good people who were lied and treated terribly by this Clinic , they are the lowest of the low and I will say it again they should be held accountable and given custodial sentences .

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I did reach out to someone who works with Kyle, this was November 2017. I was advised Kyle was happy with the work and the hairline is what he asked for.

A

Aerospace

It seems Kyle Christie`s doctor does not agree with Joe Tillman`s assessment of his hairline. He does seem pleased on this video. It was uploaded to You Tube 4 days ago.

Last edited:
JoeTillman

JoeTillman

Valued member
I won't comment on the particulars of why he made this video, but I'll let my interview with him clear up any confusion about the issue.

video removed by the author.

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Good to see Kyle has finally acknowledged his hairline for what it is. Lots of punch outs I reckon for him but it will be worth it in the end. Hopefully, he does not suffer any future recession.

F

FUE GUY

valued member
Hi Bigmac, all the members and readers.
It has been a long time since my last post, the forum looks great with its new look. I`ll stick around a while.
Anyhow, I came across Kyle Christie recently and noticed his hairline has changed from the low pluggy one he had. He must have had quite a bit of it removed. It looks like a normal hairline now. I searched online to see if there were any updates but nothing came up. You can check his hairline out on Instagram where I found recent pictures of him. Below is what he looked like with the dodgy hairline and his new look.

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like he has had a lot of the old hairline punched out. I`d guess he is waiting on the area to heal fully before having some finer hairs put in. Or he may be happy as is because it looks so much better now.
Good for him getting it fixed.

JoeTillman

JoeTillman

Valued member
He did get it fixed. It isn't perfect, but it is FAR better than what he had. We hope to do a new interview soon to talk about it and he'll be documenting on his Instagram account soon, too.