• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Minoxidil stop working

H

hairlosssecrets

hello
im very confused , i already buy the package from amazon , I've read à topic about minoxidil and I wanna try it but now ..

I know how confusing it can be. I have spent two years researching and trying everything imaginably possible.

I used Minoxidil for 18 months. Initially it worked. Then I stopped it after experiencing side effects. Then my hair fell out again after stopping.

So even though I also too thought hair loss industry hasn't made any proven advancements either.

My wife suggested I tried, Essential oils combined with herbal supplements.

Which I did and over 18-19 months, look at my progress.. NOT PERFECT but you can see hair has grown back.

=======
Before

After

So my suggestion if you are very serious about solving this problem

STEP 1 : order pygeum and saw palmetto

STEP 2: start daily exercising and meditating to combat bodily stress ( if your not already )

STEP 3: order these oils below

Inexpensive 7 essential oils from amazon. Mix them up and use them as a (non chemical) topical solution.

They work EXACTLY the same way Minoxidil does. ( But only more effective and without the side effects )

The oils are:

Rosemary
Clary Sage
Ylang Ylang
Lavender
Cederwood
Peppermint
Black seed
Jojoba
Organic castor oil

QUICK COMPARISON

Minoxidil : is understood to work by widening blood vessels and allowing more oxygen, blood and nutrients to the hair follicles.

COMES WITH SIDE EFFECTS

Rosemary + the other oils : increase circulation of blood in the scalp provide hair follicles with nutrients and oxygen needed to promote hair growth.

COMES WITH ZERO SIDE EFFECTS + cheaper to buy!

Good Luck Bro

P.s Do the above for 2 weeks then order a derma roller and add it to the daily routine.

T

Tpa

So you are very right in what you are saying. Medication can lose its effectiveness over time.

I used Minoxidil for 18 months. Initially it worked. Then I stopped it after experiencing side effects. Then my hair fell out again after stopping.

So even though I also too thought hair loss hasn't made any proven advancements either

My wife suggested I tried, Essential oils combined with herbal supplements.

Which I did and over 18-19 months look at my progress.. NOT PERFECT but you can see hair has grown back.

=======
Before

After

So my suggestion if you are very serious about solving this problem

STEP 1 : order pygeum and saw palmetto

STEP 2: start daily excessing and meditating to combat bodily stress

STEP 3: order these oils below

Inexpensive 7 essential oils from amazon. Mix them up and use them as a (non chemical) topical solution.

They work EXACTLY the same way Minoxidil does. ( But only more effective and without the side effects )

The oils are:

Rosemary
Clary Sage
Ylang Ylang
Lavender
Cederwood
Peppermint
Black seed
Jojoba
Organic castor oil

QUICK COMPARISON

Minoxidil : is understood to work by widening blood vessels and allowing more oxygen, blood and nutrients to the hair follicles.

COMES WITH SIDE EFFECTS

Rosemary + the other oils : increase circulation of blood in the scalp provide hair follicles with nutrients and oxygen needed to promote hair growth.

COMES WITH ZERO SIDE EFFECTS + cheaper to buy!

Good Luck Bro
Hi there , interesting post , and fantastic results btw. How do you apply the oils , do you mix them all together and apply at the same time?

P

praveen kumar

Yes, I used Minoxidil religiously for 18 months. I then realised two things.

1. Its NOT a cure for Hair loss which means you're singing in into a life contract.
2. It doesn't promote HEALTHY new hair, if anything it stops the hair fall and just about maintains what you have.

But what I thought sucked the MOST, if you stop using it then you go back to square one and all you hair falls out.

Thats exactly what happened to me. I stopped using it and all my hair went. So I got super obsessed and WENT into deep research mode
to find a natural simple solution that will stop hair fall, put the breaks on DHT, stimulate the hair follicles and promote healthy new hair.

And like MAGIC its worked. Through a PERIOD OF TRIAL and error and determination I have found the secret combination to GROW your hair back, Iit's INSANE. Got a ton of pictures I can show :)

SO LET ME ASK YOU?
------------------------------
1. Have you tried anything else since then?

And I think I may know the reason why it may have stopped...
Could you please guide me about natural methods

V

Viking

I started the nizoral shampoo, I mix it up with my normal shampoo. I find it makes my hair a little dry but will give it a go for a while more. If I get a hair transplant I will get back on the minoxidil properly before and stay on it twice a day.
Have you stopped the Minoxidil then? Nizoral makes my scalp dry too. I use coconut oil the day after using Nizoral and it seems to help with the dryness.