• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Minoxidil To help growth after FUT

N

Neisha

Hi

One week ago today I had my FUT done however thinking ahead I am wondering if it would be useful using minoxidil to help my hair growth. I used minoxidil in the past and this helped my hair grow however once I stopped using everything shed which is what makes me reluctant however is this case I am thinking because there are now going to be active follicles if could be more useful or should I stick to natural remedies as I don’t want to attempt using if my hair will shed agsin once complete.

Let me know

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Everyone reacts differently to it. I`ve seen many cases where it has helped to speed up growth, others it`s been about the normal rate of growth. If you stop, you do run the risk of a possible shed which again could be a major or minor shed.

V

Viking

I've read that using Biotin and MSM supplements can speed hair growth, whether that's a good idea following a transplant I have no idea?