• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

mr bean

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
just been sat down with my family watching mr bean episodes on tv which i haven't seen for years and ive just got to share this with someone.....THEY ARE HILARIOUS)(_::)(_::.

I watched the feature films like "mr beans holiday" and thought they were absolutely terrible;ss;..... and i went right off mr bean, until i caught some re runs on tv of the old series and laughed from start to finish.

The other half couldn't talk for laughing and my six yr old girl was laughing so hard she cried. My point being is why oh why do they spoil good programmes by making them into feature films;;D

right had my rant sorry for being a nerd lol;)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
My kid loves the one where he is driving his car with his feet,brushes his teeth then spits the toothpaste down the builders backside.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
I'll have to look for some Mr. Bean series on Netflix. There are really funny bits from some of his movies.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
The Pose

Attachments

• imagesCANPLCEU.jpg
    imagesCANPLCEU.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 248
M

miofit

I have watched some episode of MR. bean. was really funny..i love watching it.. because it made me laugh..what a funny person mr bean...lol