• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My best experience in Turkey, 1 year result

G

garrycage

I'm 37 from the States, I had a crown side starting to rare and especially front line was in need to get more dense. So I found this clinic through some medical platform and they were very nice to help me from the first day of request. I had some hesitations before since in my researches they didn't show up so much, but as I understood they are always recommended between new customers and are not investing in ad so much . So at that time I had same clinics as Cosmedica or Asmed in my mind, but this place was recommended from my friend who had great result+price is very nice
The surgery was done 16.03.17
FUE techniqueGraft number - 3750
Cost is 1600$ average, differs with technique and timeThey also use new technique Sapphire (punch pen) which is modern esthetically better that leave less scars and recovery time takes faster.
So all transfer, hotel, and medications together with shampoos were provided once I landed to airport. Clinic is fresh and new with very nice people there. Dr. Guven made thorough consultation with all details explained. Surgery went very good and smooth, after the surgery I got PRP procedure and detailed instruction. Next day again transfer brought me for control check and I was glad with the result.
So till 12 months passed on I was always controlled by their medical consultants, instructed and I see how they care and get a personal approach. And it is really important cause most of the clinics forget about you once you pay. Hair has grown really fast and I see how neat and good the work was done.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-04-12 at 3.38.32 PM (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-04-12 at 3.38.32 PM (2).jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 658
G

garrycage

the before

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-04-12 at 3.38.32 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-04-12 at 3.38.32 PM.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 706
G

garrycage

So if anyone interested, I got number of my medical advisor, they do free consultation +905423371865

scepticsausage

scepticsausage

Do you have any more photographs of your hair transplant? It does sound very cheap.