• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My FUE Hair Transplant in Hungary

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi townie.
It looks like the original hairline design was changed which is good imo. You have healed well, everything looks as it should at this stage.
Soon enough those corners will fill in giving you a whole new look.
Thanks for sharing your story.
I'm looking forward to following your progress.
All the best.
Bm.

M

Marvel28

Valued member
3 month update.

Attachments

• collage hhhh.jpg
    collage hhhh.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 724
M

Marvel28

Valued member
3 month update - Continued.
So guys, I've hit the 3 month mark. I've been waiting for this point because I have been told that this is when the real growth kicks off. I am starting to get excited. Here's hoping for some great growth from month 3 to month 4. These are the photos I've had to send to the clinic in Budapest for my 3 month update.

Attachments

• collage hhhhjjj.jpg
    collage hhhhjjj.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 625
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
it looks like growth is starting. Some don't see growth till around 6 months or later so 3 months is good.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
How is it all going now mate has the growing phase kicked in yet all the very best

M

Marvel28

Valued member
15 week update (3 months and a half)

Attachments

• collage hairy 1.jpg
    collage hairy 1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 607
M

Marvel28

Valued member
15 week update (3 months and a half)

Attachments

• collage hairy 10.jpg
    collage hairy 10.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 598
M

Marvel28

Valued member
See above photos of my 15 week update. The growing phase has really kicked in and I am already delighted with the results so far, even at this very early stage.
Heres hoping for some more great growth in the coming months! ;)

G

grooster

Thats really impressive growth from the last photos a few weeks ago. Its really starting to fill in. You must be really happy with the progress so far. Just hoping mine follows in the same way. I €™m a month behind, just finished week 11, so its good to see what can happen in that time.

Last edited:
M

Marvel28

Valued member
Absolutely thrilled with the results so far. I am not even 4 months into my hair transplant journey and I can see the growth is really starting to kick off now. wooohoo :)

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Congratulations on your HT, thanks for sharing your journey with us all on here. I agree the new hairline looks good and personally I also think you did the best thing by not lowering the hairline at this stage as it looks fine as is to me.
Please keep us updated with your progress......exciting times, it looks like 2018 is going to be a year to remember for you :)

M

Marvel28

Valued member
Very close now to the 4-month mark. Absolutely thrilled with the results so far. I am noticing more and more growth every single day.
Seeing as I had roughly 5500 hairs implanted into just zone one, I am confident the end result is going to be great.
It's a great feeling. I have suffered with my hairline every since I first noticed my hairline was receding at the age of 16/17, so this is such a nice experience for me.
Thanks to everyone for giving feedback so far :D

Attachments

• collage river island.jpg
    collage river island.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 527
M

Marvel28

Valued member
The top photo was taken Feb 28th (8 weeks post surgery). The bottom photo was taken 28th April (16 weeks post surgery)
Exactly a 2-month difference between the photos.
It's interesting to see how strong the growth has come in over the past 2 months.

Attachments

• collage comparison.jpg
    collage comparison.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 601
bullitnut

bullitnut

Your hair is coming in very nicely indeed....not suprised your thrilled dude...nothing pleases me more than hearing and reading about how happy people become after a HT.
Buzzing for ya ;)

M

Marvel28

Valued member
4 month update. Time is flying and hair is growing :)

Attachments

• image1 (1).jpeg
    image1 (1).jpeg
    45 KB · Views: 541
D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Mate
Coming in very nicely now mate wrapped for you

daz

M

Marvel28

Valued member
Hi everyone. I just have a quick query. I'm starting to notice an issue with the growth on just my left hand side. The growth seems to be much thicker and longer towards the very front of the hairline, but behind it is very patchy and does not look good. I cannot notice much growth behind the hairline on the left-hand side. I am currently 4 and a half months post op, so I am unsure if I should start worrying yet, but I am unsure as to why the hair is growing perfectly towards the front, and then very patchy and uneven (looks like theres bald patches) in behind, and I cannot notice any small hairs.
On the right hand side all the growth is very even and perfectly dispersed and looks fine.
Take a look at the photo and any advice would be appreciated!

Attachments

• collage left hand-side.jpg
    collage left hand-side.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 554
M

Marvel28

Valued member
Hi everyone. See attached my 5 month update. Everything is going well so far. However, I am very anxious as my hairline seems to be thinner in the middle, and much thicker by the sides. This is because more hairs were transplanted by the temples, and not much in the middle of the hairline. Maybe I am over-thinking it and it will balance out in the next few months.

Attachments

• 5 month update.jpeg
    5 month update.jpeg
    16.9 KB · Views: 529
bullitnut

bullitnut

Your hair has definitely improved over the months, personally I wouldn't worry too much over the middle part as yet. There's still plenty of time for it to even out. It doesn't look that bad in my opinion anyway and your probably more aware of it than others as we all tend to be our worst critics.
Try not to sweat it you've come a long way. Give it a little more time dude. If it doesn't sort itself out after a few months and your really bothered by it then contact the clinic see what they suggest.
Thanks for the update dude

M

Marvel28

Valued member
5 month 1 week update.

Attachments

• image1 (11).jpeg
    image1 (11).jpeg
    18.1 KB · Views: 435