• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My FUT and FUE Hair Transplant Story - Dr Ron Shapiro

F

fortune11

Valued member
Thanks all. I am very pleased with my results now and hoping that crown continues to mature

One thing - even during the low moments , when I had that severe shock loss at month 6 or the acne breakout due to beard hair extraction, I never lost faith in the actual transplant itself -- as I had seen Dr Rons results before first hand with my HT #1 and HT # 3 . Now it is finally paying off

I changed my hair stylist recently and the new one, when I told her all my hair on top was transplanted and I was a NW6 -- she couldn't believe her eyes and her jaw dropped . That was the ultimate test for me :)

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Looking great my friend congratulations ¬b` give the time for the crown to come in

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
I'd loved to see her face when you told her. It just goes to show what a good hair transplant can achieve and the positive impact it has on your well being.

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
Fortunte 11,
I'm very happy for you that you're enjoying the result of your 4 procedures. I've heard from many patients who felt they didn't achieve full results until they reached 14-16 months after their last procedure.

IMO, for NW6's, it's a big ask to achieve full coverage through hair transplant alone. A lot depends on one's donor supply so if one has average to below average donor supply, how you use the limited donor supply is paramount. I would say it's a battle, especially for patients who are going through hair restoration without the help of Propecia (Finasteride). I believe Rogaine (Regaine) is great if you're using it in conjunction with Propecia.
I hope that you're able to continue staying on Propecia and Rogaine without any sides.
Thanks for your updates. What you achieved is phenomenal!

SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
Hi ,janna , how are things with matiland clinic, they are producing great results, keep up the great work, p.s. Do u miss the cold winters in minn.

S

scepticsausage

valued member
Your hair looks really good now. It sounds like this whole journey was well planned and well executed.
Shapiro deserve a pat on the back for their planning, as do you!

H

hdude46

Valued member
Have you ever thought about getting temporary SMP done? You seem like an ideal candidate for it and it could help with the illusion of density a great deal.

S

scepticsausage

valued member
I was thinking that too hdude46 and as far as i'm aware Shapiro do the temporary SMP at their clinic.

A

anneroberts

Welcome to the forums, congrats on your recent surgery, hair to great growth.