• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My FUT with Dr. Feriduni-4242 grafts

F

france

Hasselt,
I'm pleased to see an Fut patient of Dr. Feriduni on here, most are Fue these days. I'm booked in with Dr. Feriduni August 2017 for 4000 grafts with Fut. I was a little hesitant initially because everyone seems to push Fue, but like you, I felt I need to go for Fut to get the numbers required. The donor scar was my main concern with Fut, however, if I can achieve something like yours I'd be very happy. Your scar "what scar" looks great. Were you able to sleep comfortably with the staple closure? They look like they may cause some awkward nights sleep.
I'm getting excited for my turn, your post has given me a confidence boost, thank you for that.
Best, France

H

Hasselt

Valued member
Hi Fance, thanks for your kind words. You don't have to be concerned about the scar. Also a friend of mine had a FUT at Dr .Feriduni with 4500 grafts and his scar looks the same as mine. The staples hurt only a little the following nights. Sleeping with the neck pillow you will get from doctor the first week is ok. It has been more comfortable than I ever expected.
I wish you all the best for your upcoming procedure in August. The doc and his stuff are great;)

H

Hasselt

Valued member
Today it looks like this

Attachments

• IMG_2088.JPG
    IMG_2088.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 905
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Hasselt.
Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your FUT hair transplant story.
You had a nice size session at 4000 plus grafts, it should produce a very nice result and transform how you look. Good to hear you`re seeing growth already, the new hairline is beginning to take shape.
Your donor scar is excellent. If you had posted the picture without anyone knowing you had FUT, people would assume you had FUE.
I`m looking forward to following your progress.

All the best.
Bm.

H

Hasselt

Valued member
Thanks for your kind words Bigmac. I am very happy with the unnoticeable scar. Another reason to choose an unshaven FUT was to return to work after two weeks, without anybody taken notice I had a hair transplant. And this is what really happened. Until now no one recognized something unusual. ;)

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Welcome to the forum dude, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us readers on here. Got to say you chose a great doctor and that donor scar is impressive. It looks like things are well on course already for what should be a good result and a big improvement with that amount of grafts......please keep us in the loop as we do appreciate it.
best wishes bn;)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking normal soon after a HT is always a bonus if you`re keeping it a secret.
Your hairline is taking shape and framing your face nicely.
Thanks for the update.

SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
looking good, things are progressing nicely,happy for ya.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Looking good Friend with that amount grafts you should get a very nice result thanks for sharing with us, wishing you great growth

Daz

H

Hasselt

Valued member
Thanks, Daz and Sadbuttrue. Today it's nearly 5 months post op. I must say I'm impressed by the early time result yet and looking forward the upcoming weeks until final result after one year in November.

28973442ls.jpg

28973443fi.jpg

28973464bp.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking good at 5 months. Has there been any noticeable improvement the past month?

H

Hasselt

Valued member
6 months after procedure. I am very pleased with the results. Remember it is only half of way.
29338675cb.jpg

29338677ov.jpg

29338678dr.jpg

29338679fi.jpg

Last edited:
H

Hasselt

Valued member
This is immediately before surgery, Photo is taken by Dr. Feriduni

29338962zl.jpg

H

Hasselt

Valued member
Two more pics to see the signed and planned hairline by the clinic in November 2016.
29340648cf.jpg

29340651sh.jpg

Last edited: