• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My FUT with Dr. Feriduni-4242 grafts

H

Hasselt

Valued member
hairline after 6 months
29341028bg.jpg

F

france

Amazing results to date. Your whole head is beginning to look like full coverage and your hairline, wow. Now I know I've made a good choice for my own surgery.

H

Hasselt

Valued member
Thanks Bigmac and France!
As promised pics of the invisible scar and a pic from the side.
29364401he.jpg

29364402il.jpg

29364404nl.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
That's a very good donor closure, it's healed very well. Your hairline has taken shape nicely and looking very natural.
Thanks for the additional pictures.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It's looking great Hasselt, especially when you compare to your pre-op. How are you feeling about it?
I`ve attached your pre-op picture

Attachments

• Dr Feriduni.JPG
    Dr Feriduni.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 775
H

Hasselt

Valued member
Thank you Bigmac. Yes, I' m very happy with the result. My hairline is the same as it was 20 years ago. Dr. Feriduni and his staff made a great job.
I am happy I made the right decison to decide for Feriduni. I think every single euro is worth the money.

SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
Awsome result , great job by doc n staff, happy for ya.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Thanks for the updated dude and thanks again for sharing your journey with us all on here. Dr F has done a fantastic job as your hair looks superb. What kind of reactions have you been getting from people...i'm only curious as your hair is so much better these days than before your surgery?.....did you end up telling people?

H

Hasselt

Valued member
Thanks Bullitnut. Whether you believe it or not, nobody but the people involved has touched me on the massive change. Also for me not understandable*nl;)
Great is that I do not have to explain.

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Apologies for the late reply to your update, it's looking great at 7 months. Good to hear nobody has realized you've had a HT.
Looking forward to your next update.

H

Hasselt

Valued member
Update 8,5 months. Hair became brighter after sunny holidays.
30046071id.jpg

30046072hq.jpg

30046073au.jpg

H

Hasselt

Valued member
In the sunlight. What do You think guys?
30046235db.jpg

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I think it's looking great. From where you started to now the difference is superb. Are you happy with your progress?

H

Hasselt

Valued member
Thanks Bigmac. Yes, I am absolutely happy. The hairline looks supernatural in my opinion. Especially this point was important for me and the reason to choose Dr. Feriduni for my transplant. I don't like most of the aggressive turkish hairlines.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Your hair line resembles mine, not too dense but enough to give it a fuller look and very natural. No one would know you'd had a hair transplant. You've still got more to come which will make it even better.

H

Hasselt

Valued member
It is a kind of art to form a natural hairline. Not every doctor is capable of doing so. Esthetic feeling is necessary.
Do you have pics of your hair line Bigmac?