• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My FUT with Dr. Feriduni-4242 grafts

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I`ll take a picture later today to show what it looks like now. I`ve had multiple hair transplants, mainly the crown but had my hair line done over 3 smaller sessions.
Here is a picture when I had the centre of my hair line filled in, this was the worst part, it caused my hair to part like a pair of curtains. I then had the rest of the hair line strengthened later.

Attachments

• shapiro medical group hair line.jpg
    shapiro medical group hair line.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 766
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking good. Your hair is very similar to mine, a little thin but gives the illusion of a full head of hair.

H

Hasselt

Valued member
11 months update. All pics were taken by Dr. Feriduni
Comparison before and after

30755976md.jpg

30755977iw.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Your hairline is looking great, very natural. The hairline is very important to frame your face, this is what people initially see first and they would never know you`ve had a HT.
The crown is thin but good coverage, they eat up grafts if you want them filled (i know from experience)

H

Hasselt

Valued member
Thank you for your reply Bigmac. Yes, the crown is thin but regards to the beginning I am very happy with the result. The grafts for the crown were not so much and were placed strategely for good coverage. Dr. Feriduni and his staff made a great job.The doc said I have left about 4000 until 5000 grafts to refill for the future.Also I can expect more thickness in the upcoming months so maybe the result with longer hair gives a good Illusion without having another transplant.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, the crown will most likely continue to thicken after 12 months. From where you started, the number of grafts transplanted, you have an excellent result. I`d be happy with it. And, as you say, you have enough grafts in reserve just in case.

H

Hasselt

Valued member
Herr are some interesting additional pics for you from the surgery.
Good to see the strip area
30811104lo.jpg

30811105oa.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Very good quality pictures of your surgery. They will help others who are contemplating having a HT.

H

Hasselt

Valued member
Hi, more than 14 months after the Operation I will update you with new pics from today.
31713190xm.jpg

31713191nq.jpg

31713192px.jpg