• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My hair micropigmentation - what is wrong with my head?

M

Mateusz86PL

Hi,
please help me with my scalp micropigmentation. I'm from Poland, in 2019 Dezember I had 3 sessions, the fourth on 06.01.2020.
On the fourth session it turned out that I have places without pigment. Unfortunately I see the difference between places with my hair and with pigment. The places with pigment are red instead of grey like in places where I have my hair. Do you know what may be the problem? I've used minoxidil before for 4-5 years, my skin is rather oily. Maybe the problem is my shaver? I use Philips 5000 series (with 3 heads, maybe this shaver removes my pigment?) The pigment on my hair falls off very quickly. The pigmentation is made by experienced girl with many satisfied clients... Please look at my picture - hair lenght right now is about 0.5 mm.

On that picture I had the 5th session 8 days ago.

Many thanks in advance.

me.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Have you got some pictures showing the front and a top down view? Also, some close ups.

baldasabadger10

baldasabadger10

Valued member
Don't know an awful lot about this but surely the razor can't do it because people use razors like this all the time to cut the hair so short, unless you are using it too soon maybe? Do you still use the Minoxidil?

R

Risingforehead

If you think it's the razor why have you continued to use it? Couldn't you try some clippers?