• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My hair repair at Dr arvind Clinic

nitesh

nitesh

Valued member
Simren i m here only to share my HT results to all people...

Its nice to hear u that Ur experience with Dr Charu Sharma was pretty good...

but if u are not able to post some pics ,there is no meaning of writing on website theorytically...It is meaningless..........

so pls send pre and post pic...

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
This Simren person is probably just a shill/salesperson working for Dr Sharma, I wouldnt believe a word they say.

nitesh

nitesh

Valued member
;)

I m attaching here my Pics of HT progress on the completion of 6 months...

Attachments

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking good at 6 months Nitesh,your hairline looks natural.

Thanks for the update.

bm.

M

martinvain

Valued member
Looks very good mate. I would imagine you are happy with the outcome?

Has the result exceeded your expactations?

nitesh

nitesh

Valued member
Initially during surgery i was thinking just to improve my appearance ..but now after completing 10 months of HT surgery i got good results..

Yes now i can say that result exceeded my expectations..
.......;)

C

Clenbut

Hi, nitesh
thanks for showing the pics of your progress,it seems to me that you got the results beyond your imaginations..

Regards..
Clenbut

A

ajeet

Hi Nilesh,

Congrats for your great HT. I am also planning for HT from Dr. arvind. Can you please tell me the cost, no. of grafts and time it took.

Regards
Ajeet

R

rahul_verma1985

i m planning to get my hair transplantation. But thanks to this forum, according to reviews i have found that dr charu sharma and dr amit gupta are not good option for hair transplantation as there are very bad reviews about them.

A

Abhishek

I really had a very bad experience of hair transplant. I had transpalnt of 2000 grafts at Z- HAIRS a clinic at laxminagar 8 months back but less than 400 grafts grew and i am still having bumps and scars on my head. I spent 70,000 bugs but all in vain.

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
Abhishek wrote:
I really had a very bad experience of hair transplant. I had transpalnt of 2000 grafts at Z- HAIRS a clinic at laxminagar 8 months back but less than 400 grafts grew and i am still having bumps and scars on my head. I spent 70,000 bugs but all in vain.
It's possible they didn't even transplant 2000, they may of only transplanted 400, got any post op pics to show graft placement?