• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Nanogen Pictures before and after

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Here are some pictures of myself using Nanogen Fibres.

Attachments

• DSC00071.jpg
    DSC00071.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 5,761
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
after

Attachments

• DSC00061.JPG
    DSC00061.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 3,722
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
before

Attachments

• DSC00045.JPG
    DSC00045.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 3,711
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
After

Attachments

• DSC00063.JPG
    DSC00063.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 4,161
timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Hi Bigm...

Just thought I would add my Nano pics to this section.

I have to admit that I do not use Nano Fibres now but will consider it for the odd occasion... maybe.....

I did use it during my "post" op stage once when I had to attend a wedding.

I think that the product is good and can be very effective... but for me I would not want to be tied to a product I had to use everyday... but thats just me as I do not mind the thinning look !!

BEFORE NANO

Attachments

• 09092008658.jpg
    09092008658.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 3,910
timuk

timuk

AN AFTER SHOT

Attachments

• 09092008660.jpg
    09092008660.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 3,583
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Cheers Tim for posting those.

I know what you mean about not depending on them as i hope that at the 12 month mark i wont need them .

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Tim have you stopped using the stuff now

timuk

timuk

Sorry Bri.. only just saw this post !

I only ever used the stuff for one wedding I went to last year... you may remember that it turned out bad !! and then the only other time was for the above pics...

I think its a great product but I just have not got the time to use it.. also having to wear a hard hat all the time would just mess it up...

As I mentioned... I dont mind the thin look....

All the best

Tim

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
I used a light sprinkle of Nanagen last night. I met up with a couple of friends from highschool and an old girlfriend that I dated for 6 years. I don't really need to use Nanogen but it was nice in the crown since I definitely am thin there and a light sprinkle in the part region.

It definitely gave me a little more confidence. All of them told me about how they thought that I haven't changed a bit. Some of the conversation was even based around others we went to school with that are now bald and/or fat. They even discussed a girl that had some cosmetic surgery. Felt weird and I didn't add much to the conversation but obviously they had no idea of my surgery given the discussion. I can't even describe how confident I feel with my results from SMG. Just amazing what they did for me. I would have had to bail on the get together as I would have been way too nervous that people noticed the old plugs that were definitely starting to show.

What a feeling it is to have my situation corrected. I am so stoked about it all.

NN

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi NN

Sounds like it worked really well for you.

Shame you did not take any before and afters.

Bm.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Bigmac---Do you remember the Nanogen contest? I am the Nanogen Applicator Loser. Likely the before and after pics looked the same. I barely use any for fear of plaster head but nonetheless it gives me a little extra confidence.

NN

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
they come in a small container and are like dusty particles that stick to exsisting hair to make it look thicker and make the balding area less visible, they are great if you get the correct shade you can get a spray that fixes them in place like hairspray, they are not permenent and wash off in the shower its just like make up for hair but its good they use it on tv a lot

Last edited:
timuk

timuk

Hi all

Just picked up on a comment by NN... when he was with his friends and talking about cosmetic surgery..

I do the same, if it ever comes up in conversation I tend to keep quiet... and change the subject as soon as I can... guess its a bit of paranoia creeping up on me :)

Timbo

F

folliclediabolical

Valued member
Even though i thought id never use anything like this,im considering it for the crown too.

Whats the opinion if your caught out in the rain with it?.sludge dribbling down the back of your neck?,cheers

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It will smudge on your head if it gets wet enough,you can protect against this to some degree by using hairspray or Nanogen holding solution to act as a barrier.

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

Is this stuff seriously THAT undetectable? I might have to use some in my crown if I spike my hair. If you use hairspray and it gets wet, is it going to be dripping down your head like paint/shoe polish? ::;mb

The lower part of my crown has darkened & thickened markedly from meds, and I thought the upper part has too, but it seems thin lately. I'm hoping it's just a shed & will re-grow thicker...time will tell.