• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Need Clarification by experts and justify my result

nitesh

nitesh

Valued member
Its nitesh , writing here to get clarification on my few points.

I went to hospital on 3 Aug 2010,where i was operated ,for meeting with the complaint incharge regarding negligence in my hair transplant .I was lucky he called the Dr Charu Sharma there also ,for direct conversation.

my opinion is that its a direct negligence in my HT surgery and not a small variation in results.

So i want to ask answers directly from you that:

1) Is my hairs are taken from safe donar area.??? If no ,then what is safe doner area in hair transplantation ??

2) Is my wide scar at my backside is average and tricophytic closure???If not then what is tricophytic closure???

3) Is my Grafts are also not wrong angle placed and are almost ok.??? My opinion is grafts placed at wrong angle.

4) Does Hair or laser comb works good after 1.8 years for hidden Transplant hairs under skin and promote to come up through skin.Then that transplanted hairs can grow after 1.8 years of surgery.????

5) According to strip length ,does my Output percentage yield HT grafts is Ok.????

6) Does my appearance is improved after First Hair transplant surgery and not became worst.?????

7) Picture is taken from very close ,is that reason my dots in skin looking ?????

SO i want input and suggestion from all of your side for mentioned points above ,in order to get a clear vision of my hair transplant results analysis and truth should be known.

the pictures are attached here.

Attachments

• Nitesh1.gif.jpg
    Nitesh1.gif.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 884
nitesh

nitesh

Valued member
more pics

Attachments

• Nitesh2.gif.jpg
    Nitesh2.gif.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 863
nitesh

nitesh

Valued member
Pics

Attachments

• Nitesh3.gif.jpg
    Nitesh3.gif.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 907
nitesh

nitesh

Valued member
pic

Attachments

• 2529_image4.jpg
    2529_image4.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 888
Last edited:
nitesh

nitesh

Valued member
Above results are displayed of my first surgery By Dr Charu Sharma

Last edited:
Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
The results from your first HT are one of the worst i've seen, for modern day HT's.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Oh boy. I am sorry to report Nitesh that you are correct in most of your assumptions. This is very poor work.

-yes the hairs are angled wrong.

-hairline design is poor and too low. It does not account for future hairloss

-there should not be bumps around hair

-scar is too wide and possibly too low

I really feel for you. This doctor is absolutely terrible and should NOT be performing hair transplants. DO NOT go back to any doctor that is not listed on this site as a recommended physician no matter what they say or show you. Unfortunately you will need to go to a superb physician to have this repaired. Very sad for you my friend.

NN

nitesh

nitesh

Valued member
hiii NN

My first surgery was done by Dr Charu Sharma on 13 nov 2007 and pictures are of first surgery which i displayed here.

But now i had taken second surgery by Dr Arvind Poswal on
4 Dec 2009 and now i m pleased with my result.You can see my result on this website forum which i updated up to 6 months of hair transplant surgery.

;)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I would not be happy with the results from the first surgery.

I`m pleased Dr Arvind has been able to rectity your situation,thanks for the update.

nitesh

nitesh

Valued member
hiii Bigmac

i m getting more and more information on Safe Donar Area everywhere. or permanent donor area...

The scar i had from Dr Charu Sharma surgery is going upward as you can see in pic.
Because i doubt that my scar is from safe donor area..And if it comes under out of "safe donor area" then some transplanted grafts plated above scalp can be thin or lost with time...

Can u put more suggestion on the Safe Donor Area in my case....Is it under safe zone or unsafe zone???

Last edited: