• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Need help deciding on the best clinic for FUE

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
That looks awesome and should provide a really nice cosmetic improvement. Great pics too dude.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Carlos.
Could you start a thread in the patient section to document your journey?

C

CarlosGF

Here is my 1st month after the operation:

As you can see, my implanted hairs fell off and the new ones start coming out ...
IMG_6159.jpg
IMG_6160.jpg
IMG_6161.jpg
IMG_6165.jpg
IMG_6166.jpg

IMG_6159.jpg

IMG_6160.jpg

IMG_6161.jpg

IMG_6165.jpg

IMG_6166.jpg

baldasabadger10

baldasabadger10

Valued member
Everything i have seen from your chosen doctor has been impeccable so i am going to follow this with a keen eye because he is in my own list of potential doctors. Thank you for documenting your surgery it's helping me a lot.

B

bekir soylu

A high quality hair transplantation clinic which is recommended in Turkey.

J

JayJay123

There are tons of places out there, but if i were to reccommend somewhere i would definetly reccommend Megahair trans Doc. Gulten Unveren. She did a splendid job with my hair transplant. I couldnt be more happier. I had a 3100 fue grafs and after 7 months i have splendid hair.

J

JayJay123

id reccommend somewhere like Megahair trans. They won tons of rewards and such. My friends went over there, they did a splendid job. Couldn't even recognize them at first lol.

scepticsausage

scepticsausage

Growth typically starts at 3 months as far as i know so if your seeing growth already then that's very early indeed Carlos.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Carlos.

Could you start a new thread in the patient section to document your progress?

T

TrophyDesuka

Here is my progress for the last 6 months. I did it over at Megahair trans. No bleeding, no scaring. Honestly really happy by the way it has turned out.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 11.41.32.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 11.41.32.png
    385.7 KB · Views: 239