• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

One give away sign of a hair transplant is an unnatural hair line. Things to consider to avoid it!

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Nobody wants an unnatural hair line and this is the biggest give away for those who have had a hair transplant and that something is, shall we say, not quite right, in this aspect. People should talk to your eyes and not your hair line, and I have spoken to many patients who said that sadly is the case for them from previous surgery.

This video exploits some of the golden rules used in order to give a natural result. Not only the employment of grafts used but the design implemented. Most patients today expect an undetectable hairline that has enough density after one session and blends well with their native hair and of course with their facial features.

Watch this to see some of the aspects you need to consider before pulling the trigger! One thing worse than hair loss is a poor transplant that screams I am not natural!

Presentation by Dr.Bisanga

T

Todd

If you want to see terrible hair lines go on facebook and Twitter. I would rather be bald than get stuck with a fake looking hair line.

Reactions: sl
sl

sl

Exactly Todd, it is far worse than going bald and is a cause of real pain to people who have trusted these social media sites.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Nice video Sl, it explains a lot and will help people understand what a hairline should be like. I see too many with multi grafts, coarse hair, wrong angles, and bad designs such as female hairlines on guys.
Thanks for taking the time to create this video and share it on here.

sl

sl

Thanks for the nice comments. We are happy to share here and I think all good clinics should be educating and sharing knowledge so there is a common goal of avoiding the traps that many have fallen into and also making the patient well prepared for consultations and surgery and what they should be discussing. Most of what I know someone somehow and somewhere told me, so we are so happy to share...

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
My eyes are always drawn to someone's hair line, maybe because of what I know and my experience of hair transplants. I do see guys out and about with hair lines that scream bad hair transplant but it doesn't seem to bother them. I think some don`t know any better, they`re just glad to have hair.

sl

sl

Yes, it is for some a trophy...I see more and more in Italy also on the metro and some really poor SMP work and some of these guys as you say do not mind that is does not look natural....."natural" is changing I guess...I do wonder how many good ones we do not spot though...I am good at spotting even from behind!

P

Philwhitehouseuk

Here is what u call a poor hair transplanted hairline
This is me by the way after a haircut with no styling products in at all so its dry
I was told by my surgeon it was a natural good result
Haha

Attachments

• 20200625_132700.jpg
    20200625_132700.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 215
  • 20200625_133245.jpg
    20200625_133245.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 163
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
The only thing you can do right now for your hairline would be using products to style it and force the hair to lay in a different direction. Have you ever tried growing it slightly longer and having a messy style?

P

Philwhitehouseuk

Hi bri
Yeah tried to grow long and comb over to one side looks ok for about 1 hr then it starts to stick upwards
The style I was after was classic short back and sides and just flat on top
Hair just looks a mess either way
Hopefully cosmedica can remove most of the work ?

P

Philwhitehouseuk

Me too,cos my trust with hair transplants has long gone
Promise u everything will work out and u will look good
But if it goes wrong the surgeon and patient adviser ALWAYS say( it's a great result ) and move on to there next patient

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
That’s for sharing a very informative video

sl

sl

Thanks for the kind comments and happy it has been of help and we will be continually posting more videos.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Will we see an influx of repair patients in a few year's time?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Yes there are a lot more patients as of late, in 5 years or so when these people lose more hair they will be searching for help.