• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Paul Shapiro, MD, 4,000 FU Case

• Thread starter Paul Shapiro MD
  • Start date
Paul Shapiro MD

Paul Shapiro MD

Valued member
This 34 year old male had his 6 month follow up photos presented on this site. See following thread: http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/view_topic.php?id=962&forum_id=14

He came in for his 1 year follow up. You can see the change from 6 months to one year.

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide5.jpg

Slide6.jpg

Slide7.jpg

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
thats a dramatic difference Dr Paul he must be thrilled thanks for posting the 1 year update;)

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
The work is very natural. Looks good. Not to detract from the work at all as I mean this in a positive way--he still has a rather balding look with a bit of the combover thing going on the sides but it is 100% natural and I like the chosen hairline as opposed to attempt to go too low. It will be age appropriate for many years.

NN

J

JJ09

It's amazing how hair can change one's appearance...for the better I might add ¬b`

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Dr Paul

This result is Top Draw, I love the work your Clinic achieves and also the after care as well, Hopefully we will meet in the near future

Daz