• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Peachy's 2 Yr Progress with HT Meds

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Peachy has taken very good pics of his progress with ht meds (generic fin & minox foam). There is a change in his hair length so that may account for the difference, but the meds have definately helped to retain and gain some hairs back. Thanks Peachy for the great documentation and sharing it.

Before Meds:

29Jan08.jpg

Two Years Later:

19Feb10.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you feel the meds are working for you Peachy.Its hard to tell how much regrowth you`ve had with the hair slightly longer but any regrowth is a plus.

Cheers bm.

north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
yeah. looks like you have grown more hair, good stuff, are you looking at getting a ht in the near future, NCB

Peachy

Peachy

Maybe I'll shave down to see how much difference there is. I think I was at grade 3 or maybe 4 when this was taken.

NCB, yes for sure. But the killer for me has always been the downtime. I'm trying hard to get 3 weeks leave late in the year and hope that will be enough as I work in an office, darn it! The strategy will be to go for 2 shots, firstly aiming for the front 3rd and getting as far back as possible. I've got a similar nut to Masher so will go for a quite high hairline on the first run leaving an option to lower it (but not by too much) on the second pass. Obviously all this will be donor dependant.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
thanks for posting dude... would be good if you reposted after you shaved back down;)

i think looking at those pics there as been some slight regrowth which is coolZ:B

bullit;)

Peachy

Peachy

Cheers Bullitnut thanks for the comments, will try my best to shave down over the weekend. By the way your repair has been awesome and very well documented. Thanks for sharing it with us all. ¬b`