• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Planning my N 2 HT after being a victim of the Hospital Group

F

falco

Valued member
Hello Guys, I just registered with this site. about there years ago i though of having a hair transplant and i went to the Hospital group without doing a lot of searches, big mistake. no much results and big scar at the back of my head which i cover but still not good.

Went to Dr Farjo for a consultation on my second and he mentioned that i have been lucky as he has seen so much worse, i am ok apart from the scar at the back thiker than normal for 1800 graft i think they took of my first transplant. i think the name of the surgeon was DR Goldston at the hospital group.

If i think about it i feel sick, i suffered so much pain during my recovery that i am scared about my second one but i have been told and read that the experience with doctor Dr farjo is a completely different one.

I m sorting my finance out as still paying for the first one but i really want an improvement on my air line and the front as i am mid thirty and not very happy with my hair..

Was wandering if i could get some advice, on my second procedure i have been told that Dr Farjo is going to Fix the scar at the back and try to recover about 1800 graft to put them at the front. Do u think that amount of graft will make me look better.

I am panicing .. also i am scared of my recovery time.. thank you for listening much appreciated. Any question to advice will be very much appreciated.

Thank you . F

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi and welcome.

I`m pleased that Dr Farjo is able to help you out and hopefully get rid or vastly improve your previous HT scar.

Your HT will be a breeze this time round imo, as for recovery time, it all depends on what you want to do.At the ten day mark you should be able to go about your daily routine as normal, except the obvious things like lifting heavy objects etc.

Have you any pictures you can share with us.

Thanks Bm.

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
Dr Farjo is the best in the UK, he does very refined work and will make your situation far better. I am a former patient of Wellsbourne who became The Hospital Group so know what your dealing with.

F

falco

Valued member
Thank you guys, i have no pics at the moment, i am awaiting to go in and finalise things cause i hope dr Farjo can take more or less 1800 grafts to put it at the front and give a hair line that has never been given by those animals.. i am concerned about getting cut over the same place and also i wander how dr is able to take those grafts.
you know i am terrified but i feel better after u guys replied. have you both had HT? i have no dates yet but as soon as i get pics taken i will let u know . thank you for your rep lie. much appreciated.. F

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
Yep i've had HT's, not pleased about though as I didn't need any, my hair was fine the way it was, but I was talked into it by what I can only describe as "ex double glazing salesmen"
Didn't even know who was doing the surgery until the day it happened, stupid kid I was.

Dr Goldstone was one of my Dr's like yourself, so I know how you feel.

You need to get the strip taken from the same place or Dr Farjo won't be able to revise your scar. I would look up scalp excercises.

http://www.hairtransplantmentor.com/hair-transplant-videos/scalp-exercises-how-to/

May help to give more laxicity before your op.

F

falco

Valued member
thanks body much appreciated.. i will keep u informed

K

Kara

falco wrote: thank you for your rep lie. much appreciated.. F

rep lie.. ???? :::C

F

falco

Valued member
yeah rep lie thats right.. has anybody ever won a case in court against those animals.. thank u ..

M

Mick From Farjo

Valued member
Falco,

It is good to hear you are you are seeking guidance from others on here.

When did you come to see us because it will help refresh my memory but you can send me a pm for this.

Good luck,

Mick

F

falco

Valued member
Hello Mick, I should have done it my first time round before making a big mistake.. will email you soon.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
At least your research has led you to Dr Farjo, i`ll look forward to hearing about your surgery if you choose to document it on here.

Take care.

Bm.

E

eren

Valued member
Hello,

From Turkey Dr.Koray Erdogan, if you search, you will find many fantastic results and good comments. I strongly recommend, if you need ı can sent you photos, even about repair operation, he has patient all over the europe.