• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Procedure with Dr Feller 9 Jan '09

A

Adam

Valued member
BW don't worry pal i knew you wern't being negative just wanted to see which pic you were on about. I think the 8 day pics have that zig zap because of the scabs the darker areas are where the scabs were and the red/skin colour bits are where the scabs had come off. (is that what you ment?)

Edit: BW i just read back my last post and i think it could be seen as me being sacastic i wasn't though was genuinely saying thanks for the nice comments ~LV

Tim, Cheers bud really hoping the time does fly by!

Last edited:
Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Looks good Adam, i hope you grow well, must be a right shitter loosing your hair so young, I read your post on that very interesting thread on the other forum, I agree with what you wrote in regards to your age and expectations.

Shang

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Time will fly by if you can concentrate on something else besides hair for the next several months. Speedy growth to you.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Adam...

Time will fly mate... before long you will be considered an HT Vet and will be giving the new guys advice on "hanging on in there" etc etc...

Tim :::C

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Adam

Thanks for popping on and updating.

Looking right where you should be at this stage.

Cheers bm.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Adam,

Things are exactly where they should be. Looking great. Very nice workand should make a great cosmetic change for you. You'll look great shortly.

NN

Masher

Masher

Great Picks Adam, I look forward to watching your progress from what I have seen its the 6-9 month phase where you see a real shift through the gears and from 9-18 months it just gets thicker and stronger.
Looking good dude:::C

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
looking good my friend be patient as the time just seems to fly by and soon you will be a hairy dude again:)

Peachy

Peachy

Adam, thanks for the update, looking great mate. ¬b` I'm sure you're going to be very happy with the outcome. Did you have much redness in the recipient, you look in pretty good shape in the photos even after 16 days, just wondered how long it took to die down? Cheers Peachy

A

Adam

Valued member
Many thanks guys for all your well wishs and advice!

Of all the forums i've been on this forum seems to have the nicest people on it by far! SO thanks!

Peachy, from about day 10 post i started using aloe vera gel with tea tree in it twice a day up until about 2months post and was also taking omega 3,6,9 and vitamin C suppliments i don't know if they helped with the redness but i'm sure the aloe gel did, i applied it to the donor and recipient area once in the morning and once in the eve and i feel it really helped.

Just so you all know i'm also taking 1/4 proscar and 3000mg msm a day too i got some rogaine foam but as of yet i have been too worried to use it!

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Adam..

cheers mate... yep, they are a great bunch on here...

I was of the same opinion as you with the Rogaine.. I was a bit worried about when to start using it....I did start about 3 months post op with once a day... then after a few weeks went to twice a day... I think I started to shed so I panicked and went back to once a day !! Not too sure if its doing any good but am sure its not doing any harm :)

All the best

Tim

Last edited:
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Adam,

I also did the MSM in high doses and found that it really did help with hair growth. My wife states that my hair grows super quick since taking MSM. I think she is right. I believe that I was one of the quickest to get rid of the pinkness as it was gone on day 4. I used a lot of graftcyte spray and propped up my head a little while sleeping along with the MSM, Vit A, E, C.

Good luck with things.

NN

A

Adam

Valued member
Edit: Seeing as i can't seem to link to the blog the pics are attached... hopefully!

Attachments

• HAIR1.jpg
    HAIR1.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 605
Last edited:
A

Adam

Valued member
Pretty happy with it so far. It's thin still but a major improvement to what i started with!

Attachments

• HAIR3.jpg
    HAIR3.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 590

Spex

Looking steady mate for 6 months - be patient and grow well! Gald your happy so far - still a way to go though bro:::C

pre op - 6 months compare

index.php

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Coming in nicely at 6 months,thanks for updating.

bm.

Waylander

Waylander

Too Many Minds - No Mind
Hi Adam,
Impressive results, especially for 6 months, in another 6 months it should be thicker 'n fuller... I wish you all the best. You picked a really good clinic, took good aftercare too, not going to Norton was a really good call.

wl

NotBadHairUK

NotBadHairUK

Valued member
Just seen this thread.. so I'm a bit late arriving. This is so great to see the transformation already happening at 6 months. You are right on track, keep us posted :) You should be at around 11 months now? grow well ;)

Last edited: