• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Quality Control - Hair Technician experience

B

Bastion

I am strongly considering a procedure in the near future, whilst researching i have not found much information on technicians, its usually just the doctor. What i`d like to know is how they are selected for employment? how they are trained? how they are selected for cutting and planting? etc, etc.....

After all the Doctor is only as good as the people working with them. If i decide to have a procedure - are the technicians qualifications available to view? Finally, do the Doctors keep a record of which techs worked on particular patients for quality control?

more

more

Valued member
this is a very good point. i was wondering the same thing when the two girls who were working on my head. i asked and she said she got on site training.

H

hairtech

This field of medicine is very specialized. Hair technicians have to be hand trained by a particular clinic. The backgrounds before becoming a hair technician vary... In my opinion and if I were a patient I would ask specifically to a chosen clinic this:

1. How long have all of your technicians worked for you?
2. Do you have a high turn over rate in employees?
3. What type of quality control methods do you have for your technicians?

The bottom line is that when you see a clinic that has long term employees... this shows much experience. Experience in this field is critical. ;)

V

vnspramod

[/b]
'''h;h;;h vns, you`re doing a bad job promoting this doctor in Orange county, simply ask him to join and post his patient results.

Easy as that.;)

Thank you bm.

H

hairtech

IMO... and my opinion involves many patients telling me that they did not get a good "vibe" from some clinics during their research and consultations... The "vibe" is a real variable that I hope all patients have... a gut feeling that they should or should not go to this particular clinic only because of their research...

B

Bastion

Gut feeling is important.... but can be minipulated by a good sell.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ht

He is spamming the site with links when all he has to do is ask said doctor to post his results here if he wants more publicity.