• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Rapper Dan Sur gets gold chains surgically implanted into scalp

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Well, where do you start, but aside from the risk of getting robbed, then yes, infection, what does that weight do to your neck and spinal structure? Will you get slapped in the eyes with gold if you run?...I guess it makes the metal detectors fun and forget an MRI scan, crash helmets, headstands, swimming, running, jumping...get up carefully not to pull a neck muscle ...it is though that I expect from today's influencers..I speak Italian fluently and get by in Spanish also and he is not exactly Shakespeare in his rapping as you may have guessed also..Low intellect meets high wealth..This is my personal opinion and may not reflect that of BHR or indeed anyone one the planet but I could not resist...

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
What a numpty!!! Some people will do anything for attention

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
What do I think about this, absolute idiot. It will be interesting to see what his scalp looks like when he has it removed.

Reactions: sl