• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Repair of bad hair transplant by Prohair clinic Belgium

D

dominik

Valued member
I had a similar bad HT experience. Hairs were transplanted in my temple regions in bundles of 2-4 hairs in one plug which gave me a completely unnatural result, pluggy appereance which anybody could notice. But in the package with this i got also two 1 cm thick bad strip scars in the back of my head which i had to cover having long hairs. The whole procedure was extremely painfull during and after the treatment..

Of course i wanted to get rid of this look so after wondering a while i went to Prohair clinic in Belgium. I was a bit tense in the beggining of the operation because i expected again pain during the anestesia application and also after. But at this clinic they managed to develop a method by which this procedure is basically painless! And not just comparing to my HT experience before but also some other medical procedures, like dental surgery. Honestly, i couldn ´t belive it, the thing was as stressfull as brushing my teeth (you do feel a bit but on a scale of 1 to 10, i give 1). Incredible. Of course once the anestethic kicked in i didn ´t feel anything. Now i am maybe ten days after the treatment. I had 2600 grafts inplanted in the front part of my scalp (including temples) also in between of my old grafts. 6 days after the OP all my crusts went away and the swelling was gone so if i haven ´t had scars at the back of my head i could have this haircut forever. Plugs are invisible since they blended with the added hairs and also my previously unnatural hairline looks great since it was filled with densly packed hairs. And the whole thing wasn ´t such a big deal, so much troubles viped out so easily, i still cannot belive it.

Guys i tell you - go to Belgium, you will get rid of your problem in such elegant way tha you won ´t belive it. I am not advertising, this is my own 100% pure experience, this people are really experts.You won ´t regret it.

D

dominik

Valued member
the application of anestetic can be painfull part in HT. when they do it you feel just a little. you know very well what i meant.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Dom

It would be great if you could post your pictures of the procedure.

I`m pleased you`ve had a great experience with Pro hairclinic.

Heal and grow well.

bm

D

dominik

Valued member
i think they should add it on their web site if not allready. i didn ´t take any pictures on my own before the procedure but the should have it all documented. i could put only after pics once everything has grown. I forgot to ention that in between the ugly strip operation i had a minor FUE of 1300 grafts by a doctor who was in munchen. There the procedure was still uncomfortable especially in the beggining (anestesia application). Nothing comparable to this guys in BE. I am really happy with the outcome so far. if i decide to do anything with my crown later i will go straight to them..

thnx for good wishes man and good luck

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe you can ask Bart to post your surgery pictures both pre and post op.

Cheers bm.

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
Think hes talking to me BM, doesnt realise I was joking..........

D

dominik

Valued member
this wasn ´t for you, don ´t know how it ended up there altough i sent it to the right person. doesn ´t matter. i will send the pics to bart and he will attach them definetly. be good.

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
Well I was on;ly joking, dont want to fall out with anyone here.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
All cool on this site,no falling out,just good honest advice and help.:::C

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
Before the treatment:
Implant area was raised due to scarring, plug implantation.

Attachments

• DSC00962.JPG
    DSC00962.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 7,415
Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Top view, notice scarring of the implant area

Attachments

• DSC00967.JPG
    DSC00967.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 7,684
Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

If you look closely you can see the raised skin due to scarring.

Attachments

• DSC00963.JPG
    DSC00963.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 5,112
Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Implantation area 12 days after 3000 gr

Attachments

• No6.jpg
    No6.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 15,358