• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Robbie Williams says he has had a HT and wasn't going bald

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Did anyone see the Graham Norton show, Robbie Williams said he had undergone A HT because he was bored.*nl

The singer, who released an album called Take The Crown last year, said he had the work done because he was "bored" and did not even need it.

Williams, based in Los Angeles, opened up about the treatment during a discussion about cosmetic surgery.

"I've lived in LA for a long time and they say, 'If you sit in a barber's shop for long enough you'll get a hair cut'.

"Well, if you live in Los Angeles for long enough you're going to get some surgery.

"I've had a thatch done, I'll tell everyone now. I didn't even need it, that's the weirdest thing. I had like three months off and got bored so thought, I'll go in."

The star, who has recently been sporting a Pepe Le Pew-style streak in his hair, indicated the hair had been enhanced around the front of his hairline, rather than all over.

"I just got some at the sides and front done," Williams revealed whilst filming the Graham Norton Show.

"That's what I am saying about Los Angeles, it's weird," he added.

yidd0

yidd0

Just goes to show he is an even bigger prick than I thought he was.

TOMMYTWO

TOMMYTWO

Valued member
I looked for the clip but couldn't find it.....was this on Fridays show?

Looking at It, It looks like he's had a bit of hairline refinement its definitely straighter than it was and looks better IMO

Tom

bullitnut

bullitnut

Yes it was friday Tommy dude...he made a joke out of the industry by saying he had a thatch done and that he didn't need it in my opinion. I didn't think it was cool when there are millions of men suffering emotionally and mentally from hairloss and he goes and says he only had one because he was bored::;mb

Just my opinion....as for his hair it's always looked ok to me but i would like to see a before and after picture to really see.

TOMMYTWO

TOMMYTWO

Valued member
I agree a bit inconsiderate to real hair loss sufferers, he's always suffered with a bit of verbal diarrhoea IMO so not surprised with his comments....I would swear he's had something done after a bit of mooching at previous pics tho his hairline is more linear for sure......It is a very subtle difference

B

Boberto

Valued member
Pure bollocks. Hes as vain as the rest. You can bet it did bother him! I suspect also this isnt his first procedure. His hairline has straightened out over the years. There was recession and a thin patch in the centre before which is gone a while.

Nice attempt of deflection though of vanity accusations by saying he was bored !

bullitnut

bullitnut

I am with you Boberto i too think hes had more than one surgery...Tommy is right his hairline has changed over the years.....i am curious now though as to whether he's on meds, because if he suddenly has a rapid onset of hairloss he could look weird with just a bit at the sides and in the hairline if thats all he has had like he reckons.

TOMMYTWO

TOMMYTWO

Valued member
Your right boberto....as vain as the rest of us)(_::

baldasabadger10

baldasabadger10

Valued member
The interview was laughable and he always sounds like he is off his face to me. Changing the subject slightly but do any of you think his band mate Gary Barlow from the Xfactor show has had any work done to his hairline?

Last year it was reported in the press Louis Walsh was teasing him about his loss after he underwent a transplant so it's possible.

bullitnut

bullitnut

baldasabadger10 wrote:
Last year it was reported in the press Louis Walsh was teasing him about his loss after he underwent a transplant so it's possible.
Thats because Louis Walsh went to Black Rock and had his done........not sure about Gary though*nl

B

Boberto

Valued member
Walsh's looks decent to be fair in what they did. Altho he didnt have massive loss but just recession before.

Not sure bout Barlow. Does look to be thinning slightly in crown.

topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
Yes I agree definitely trying to deflect his insecurity with hair issue and insecurity makes one look very weak. Something I personally find bothersome when I look back I could have easily been stronger with more information when I was younger ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦.maybe I m deflecting too ¦ ¦ ¦.very simple to do.

Anyway I m sure with this guy being in the spotlight he knows very well that women find insecurity in a man very unappealing much more unappealing than hair loss itself and that is what the really young guys need to understand. Nothing wrong with improving oneself but it s got to be for the right reasons.

Yeah I was just sitting around one day twiddling my thumbs and I thought hey what the heck maybe I should go have some surgery ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦..lol ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦.please ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦.anyway I m sure the dumb folk are buying it.

bullitnut

bullitnut

topccat29 wrote:
Yeah I was just sitting around one day twiddling my thumbs and I thought hey what the heck maybe I should go have some surgery ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦..lol ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦.please ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦.anyway I m sure the dumb folk are buying it.

Loved this comment TC actually mad me spill my coffee this morning laughing when i read it)(_::

I would like to see his hair buzzed again to see if he got his scar in the hairline fixed he used to have years ago.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Wonder if he will appear on an advertising campaign and get paid lots of cash.

baldasabadger10

baldasabadger10

Valued member
If he wasn't going bald then bullitnut he certainly is now did you see this today?
robbie-williams-hair-transformation-1584011857.jpg

robbie-williams-hair-1584011846.jpg

S

smokeybacon

Is his hairline a transplant then? It looks like he still has his hairline but lost hair behind