• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Second time in the chair with Dr Bisanga

R

richfrog

Valued member
I think it looks really good, can defo see an improvement plus youve got more growing time aswell.
Ive been really watching this result as its similar to my situation and i would be happy with this so far!!
You mentioned that you guys meet up? cus im new to the forum do you guys meet once in a while then? I ask because i get loads of helpful info of this forum, see loads of pictures, but cant think how im ever going to see an actual result in person?
Any thoughts??

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
This is looking awesome. Great result. The hairline is perfect. I love the transition into the native hair. Looks too like the grafts took very well into the original donor scar.

NN

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
richfrog wrote:
I think it looks really good, can defo see an improvement plus youve got more growing time aswell.
Ive been really watching this result as its similar to my situation and i would be happy with this so far!!
You mentioned that you guys meet up? cus im new to the forum do you guys meet once in a while then? I ask because i get loads of helpful info of this forum, see loads of pictures, but cant think how im ever going to see an actual result in person?
Any thoughts??
I know the guys do meet up but I haven't been at a meet yet, but would defo be up for it.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking very good and natural,you must be very happy at this stage with more growth to follow.

Thanks for the update.

Cheers bm.

Balboa

Balboa

Valued member
Sparky wrote:
richfrog wrote:
Any thoughts??
I know the guys do meet up but I haven't been at a meet yet, but would defo be up for it.
hi sparky nice to speak again after such a long time from the HTN days. i was wondering if you could link me to all of your pics before Norton and after the the 2 BHR procedures as i cnt seem to find them on here and PM is disabled for some reason, thanks buddy

RichTea

RichTea

Valued member
Dont want to rock to boat or anything but I have been trying to find sparkys pics and can't find any . when I first come on to this forum he was the biggest inspiration to have HT and which clinic to go to. Its cool if he has just chosen to take them off but i was wondering. c;;9