• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Shock loss

J

JJ09

Permanent shock loss around the strip scars €¦is it possible to bring it back?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi JJ90.

I think if it is permamanent the hair will be lost forever as the follicles may have been transected during the strip removal and therefor effectively killed.

Imo as long as the donor strip has been harvested from the recognised safe zone any hair lost due to the trauma and not transected should grow back.

If you have miniaturized hair in the donor area it will most likely not grow back unless you are on meds and they are working for you.

J

JJ09

So the meds help the donor area as well...good to know. Thanks, BTW I have been on fin for 18 month's.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
JJ.

Did you experience permanent shockloss with your previous surgery.

J

JJ09

I €™m not sure if it €™s shock loss, the stretching of scars/scalp due to scalp reduction procedures or mothballed from FUE €¦I €™ve got some serious issues going on here €¦;;D

Wish web sites such as this were around when I did most of my procedures...I certainly wouldn't have made so many mistakes, the list of procedures is long...I may even hold that record '''h;h;;h

janna

janna

Valuable Member
I've seen JJ09's long list of previous procedures. I'd bet JJ09 holds the record too. It's such a shame. I feel for ya JJ.

J

JJ09

Thanks Janna ;)

It just goes to show how poor the work was back in the day, all that work and then only ruining your appearance, well I €™m still hoping €¦