• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

smg

A

ADRIANNO

hi everyone

after many months of research and reading all your reports on this forum i have finally taking the the first step of which i now realise is a very long journey.

tonight i spent an hour talking to matt zupan from smg, i have to say what a great help he was, his knowledge of ht was very impressivce, he covered all the aspects of the procedure, and more, when he finally asked if i had any questions i had none lol.

i have pencilled in the 20th of october with doctor ron. my stomach is churning like i dont know what and thats just after a phone call, god knows what the next 4 months are gonna be like. To be honest the thing that worries me the most is keeping the procedure a secret. am i alone in this or have you guys all felt the same?

i have attached a pic.

question

iam having work done on my hairline and have 5 dyas off work after the procdure.what are the chances of it being unoticed?.

hi bm, sorry ive not been in touch, would really like to meet up still if you are ok with that.

adrian

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 826
janna

janna

Valuable Member
Hi Adrian,

You have a good chance of the ht work going undected since you have some native hairs present. If you normally heal well from cuts, you should be fine. Much of the redness will diminish by post op day 5.

It's normal to be nervous but don't worry, we'll take good care of you.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Adrian.

I`m pleased the forum has helped you in your research and that you Matt from SMG covered everything in your consultation.5 days should be adequate to conceal everything providing you keep your hair at a reasonable length.

I`m more than happy to meet up with you as long as you buy me a pint.;) Pm me and we`ll sort something out.

Cheers bm.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Bigmac wrote:
I`m more than happy to meet up with you as long as you buy me a pint;)

Cheers bm.
just the one BM ...you cutting down::}{: in all seriousness you will be fine like the guys(and gals) said;)

A

ADRIANNO

thanks everyone for the support, its much needed and appreciated.

confirmed my date tonight, so another small step out of the way.

roll on october;;D

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
you will be fine mate absolutely nothing to worry about or fear;) glad you got it sorted ¬b`

H

hairtech

Hey Adriano,

You will be fine. I looked at your pics and this should be a smooth case for us. When are you getting into Minneapolis?

A

ADRIANNO

hey hairtech

i was supposed to be getting the work done on the 20th of october but because of a conference iam now booked in on the 13th instead, just waiting for conformation from matt then gonna book flights, will get there on the 12th and stay for 4-5 days, might as well stay on and see a bit of the place while iam over there.

thanks for the support too;)