• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

SMG4me

Baldspot

Baldspot

Valued member
Hi folks,

Just thought I'd let you all know that I'm booked in for an op with Dr Ron Shapiro this April.

Some of you will know I've been researching this a LONG time but on reflection I'm happy I did. Janna's been uber helpful with all my initial questions and I spoke to Matt yesterday via Skype camera consultation (Janna's clever suggestion) and it was great to talk things over with him a bit further. I'll need to ask Janna if she will help post pics of my progress with SMG when it all happens.

I'm aware I've got a fair bit to do now till I go so I'll need to start writing a long list. I'll be coming along to see Dr Ron and Janna in London so might meet some of you there.

I would also like to say a big thank you to all of those on this (and other forums) who posted results and talked about their experiences. Goodness knows where I might have gone to had they not educated me about all of this.

Baldspot.

Last edited:
timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Congrats Baldspot...

Looking forward to reading all about it... I think you have made a great choice..

All the best

Tim

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
nice one baldspot if theres anything you need to ask, whether its small or not feel free mate as i realise its daunting.

Trust me pal theres nothing to it as you will soon see feel free to pm me if you need any info glad you made this decision you wont regret it dude i can assure you that ¬b`

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Baldspot wrote:
I'll need to ask Janna if she will help post pics of my progress with SMG when it all happens.

Of course.

I had to laugh yesterday as Matt was speaking with you via skype.....he was talking so loudly (he has a loud voice anyway), I hope your ears are okay. I told Matt I'd check if your ears are bleeding. Matt is not one for new technologies but he really enjoyed speaking with you this way. We'll be setting him up with a camera and microphone so he has this capability with anyone else wanting a consultation. I think it's a great way to communicate. I'm using skype more and more....and the price is right!

You have a lot of support here. Looking forward to meeting you in London. :)

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Great choice. You won't regret things at all. You will be a new man.

Janna--Matt is definitely loud. I remember being glad that I wasn't there to discuss impotency problems or anything to that nature. Walk out and have all the staff looking at me...man that would have been interesting.

NN

O

ozzy

Valued member
well done mate hope it all goes well for you which im sure it will keep me postedZ:B

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Baldspot

Good luck,not that you`ll need it.

I`m pleased the forum has helped you in your research.

Looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing your pictures.

Cheers bm.

Baldspot

Baldspot

Valued member
Thanks for all the best wishes - much appreciated.

Cheers timuk.

I will probably pm you with some questions bullitnut. You may end up regreting making that offer... :T:

I agree Janna - the free Skype cam thing worked well I thought and it will be a great new way for him to speak (and see) new far-flung patients.

Nervousnelly. Lol. What about baldness AND impotence? That'd be a major downer wouldn't it? You'd start to think someone up there had it in for you...

Cheers Ozzy - I won't ask if the sun's shining with you - I'm sure I know the answer already.

Thanks Bigmac - not really enough space here to thank you properly.

Last edited:
the B spot

the B spot

Pick your Poison!
Congrats Baldspot! Glad to see you pulled the trigger m8!
If you need anything please do not hesitate to ask.

Take Care,
Jason

josh

josh

Valued member
good luck baldspot,

no need to tell you that you've made an exceptional choice with smg.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Baldspot wrote:
Thanks Bigmac - not really enough space here to thank you properly.
Hi Baldspot
I can open a new section up just for you to thank me in if you want.:)

I`m just pleased you found my documented HT experience helpful in your research and i`m always happy to help out in any way i can.

Cheers bm.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Bigmac wrote:
I can open a new section up just for you to thank me in if you want.:)
Where the emoticon for vomiting or sticking a finger down its throat?????? :T:

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Oops, I forgot I'll be seeing bm in a month. [):h::

~'')ME

Baldspot

Baldspot

Valued member
I dunno Bigmac... I'd watch myself, she's in a position to put your grafts in upside down if you give her too much lip...

Last edited:
Baldspot

Baldspot

Valued member
Thanks the B spot and Josh. It's great to have the support.

north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
all the best when you go to smg your in safe hands:)

Baldspot

Baldspot

Valued member
Thanks NCB.

I have nothing but good vibes about SMG. And after speaking with Janna and Matt I'm even more convinced. Looking at Google Map can you believe how many lakes Minneapolis has?

north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
i think i heard 10,000 lakes off 1 person and 17000 of another person that seems alot, janna would know for sure