• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

SMP help?!

H

Help98765

Valued member
Wanted to know the best possible clinic in the UK to get my MSP done from?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
This thread should help.

H

Help98765

Valued member
Thanks I have booked a consultation with Brandwood and decided on simon Lane over Peter Clark...

Hope that's the right decision, he has more experience so was the guy I decided to go see

Any other clinics out there worth a consultation with?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I like the results I've seen online from Velvetpigmentation in Brighton although I`ve not met in person. I`ve heard good things about a lady named Debbie Clifford if you want to search for her online. Brandwood has been in the industry for a long time and their results look good. Let us know how you get on.
All the best with it.

H

Help98765

Valued member
Brighton is a little far for me to keep traveling to but I will look to contact Debbie Clifford and see what she says about my case

Thanks for the feedback, yh i will try and contribute further to the forum and post my progress

Thanks for the help!

Anyone out there against using Simon Lane? Or think I should talk to Peter Clark instead?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Did you have any luck contacting Debbie?

P

Philwhitehouseuk

Simon lane and paul Clarke at brandwood wood clinic are very good
They are based in Birmingham
They have another clinic in Manchester

P

Philwhitehouseuk

There are alot more money than other clinics but u get the best with them
They are 2 honest nice guys who just want to help people out there
U wont get any bullshit with them
All the best

H

Help98765

Valued member
I've decided to go with Brandwood and Simon Clarke will have it done in October on my doner hair which was left patchy after a bad hair transplant in 2017

Will post my results, Simon seemed like a very genuine and cool guy who gave me some sound advise about how to proceed with my sorting my hair out

Just hoping the results look natural as not having the full head done as planning a second hair transplant

P

Philwhitehouseuk

Well done mate
U have chosen the best
Honestly they will take good care of u and will do there very best to give u what u want
So chuffed for u and I'll keep my eye out for ur updates
Dont worry cos I know u probably will be thinking hope it looks good etc
Believe me it will
As I said they are the best
And most of all they care

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It would be great if you could post before and after pictures once you`ve had it done. This will help others in a similar situation.
All the best with it.
Bm.

H

Help98765

Valued member
Thanks for the reassurance, it's a scary step to take with having an awful hair transplant in the past

Will defiently post my results and see what guys think...

Got my first session in 2 weeks now

P

Philwhitehouseuk

Hi mate I'm thinking of having the same treatment with brandwood as well but yeah u are right after have a crap hair transplant trust does go with everybody
Good luck with it all

H

Help98765

Valued member
Thanks will post my results in the coming weeks, my first treatment is next week!
Hopefully that can help you make a final decision...