• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Staple removal video

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
A short clip showing a staple being removed

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/BFALj7HTvGg&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

janna

janna

Valuable Member
It's a good clip of a staple removal. There are more videos of baldspot on youtube! Thanks baldspot for making the effort to either video tape or take pictures of your progress. As you are very well aware, it's the unknown that causes anxiety in many patients.

Cheers :)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I agree,many patients are concerned with getting their sutures/staples removed,the video demonstrates how easy it is.

As Janna says,Baldspot has made a few different videos,all worth watching.

They can be found at this link on Youtube.

Baldspot videos

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
great video bs, its cool that your raising peoples awarenes by showing them the true side of good ht, this way they can see for themselves rather than believe all the bad hype a hairtransplant has.

keep up the good work bro ¬b`

Baldspot

Baldspot

Valued member
Thanks folks for the kind comments - i wish some of the vids could have been a bit better quality but hopefully they get the point across.

Having heard a lot about staples before I went I was a bit wary but I'd definitely do them again. Ok, by the very end of the ten days you're glad to be getting them out but taking them out is so easy I was able to get a relative to do it for me.

The whole operation is amazingly pain-free. I've just been getting some root-canal dental stuff done and that's been far more uncomfortable than any part of my HT. Like everyone says just make sure you pick one of the top HT surgeons as they'll look after you properly.

Spex

Here is another good staple removal video made by Ian on Pete (Feller twins)

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/95o9ieb8vLE&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Baldspot

Baldspot

Valued member
Excellent video Spex and it really is that easy to do.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Nice clear video and shows how easy it is.