• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Strange offer from Cosmedica?

G

gus bs

There's an update.
I talked to Cosmedica. They explained to me that they leave all the work to representatives in every foreign country.
I explained to him my concerns and he connected me to the manager here in my country.
The offer is now like this:

DHI Mega Session of 2 days 4500-4800 grafts.
Hotel included and transport. No after care products,
Option 1: nurses do all the job, Dr Acar only supervises the operation
......3500Euros
Option 2: Dr Acar opens the channels the 2 days, nurses do the rest........4500Euros

What do you suggest?

PS: representative says it's no use to pay extra 1000Euro for Dr. Acar to open the channels.
That all results he has seen are successful exactly the same and that Dr. Acar's assistants are
as well trained as him. This part is maybe trustable since he is not trying to get more money from me.
What do you think?

Last edited:
B

Baldingman23

Valued member
My honest opinion is that for all them graphs it seems very very cheap. What corners are they cutting to charge a price like so low. When researching my own HT not one company/doctor came close to that price.

G

gus bs

I agree. But that is the price shown at the website.
UPTO 3500 grafts, DHI costs 3000Euro
because I need 4500-4800, Doctor suggested a 2 days session ...3500Euro.
If I want Dr Acar opening the channels, It would be 4500Euro.

H

horris

Valued member
I was keeping an eye on these years ago and they had a big promotion that callum best (reality guy in uk) went with them and spoke about how good it was. However there was never a follow up that i saw about his results or anything else which concerned me

G

gus bs

I was keeping an eye on these years ago and they had a big promotion that callum best (reality guy in uk) went with them and spoke about how good it was. However there was never a follow up that i saw about his results or anything else which concerned me
Yes, well I've seen 2020's pictures of him and his hair looks still good.

G

gus bs

He did the transplant on September 2018.
There's been time for one more in 2019, I think.
This year was all partially closed.
In fact, I don't know. I haven't talked to Callum lately :D

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
Well it looks like you have already made up your mind to go there anyway

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
Callum Best has had loads of transplants and then went to Cosmedica for the latest one.

P

Philwhitehouseuk

Yeah I seen that
I know he had most of his in the uk
I saw him on big brother couple yrs ago and it looked good
Maybe had one at cosmedica for bit of free advertisement but clinics do that

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
He said he was happy after his last ones at Crown clinic in Manchester so you might be right about the free advertising. His donor supply must be wasted now.