• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Surgery Group UK

G

Ge0rgeeey

Anyone had any experience with surgery group UK ? Their prices seem too good to be true and i don't know how trustworthy the reviews are because they are on their website.
I'm looking at using them or Dr Hair based in Dewsbury, any advice ?

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
Haven’t heard of Surgery Group UK. I had my HT with the Hair Dr 8 months ago and so far I’m very happy with my result

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Use the search facility on here. There are a few threads to view.
What is your hair loss situation?

G

Ge0rgeeey

Use the search facility on here. There are a few threads to view.
What is your hair loss situation?
Thanks for the reply. I may actually be a bit more unique for this forum because I’m actually a female who is just looking to lower my hairline because it’s very very high up and is naturally shaped in a widows peak, so not very feminine and exacerbates my already large forehead, but thankfully have not experienced any hair loss and shouldn’t. I could attach a few photos if you have any advice :) especially because I have curly hair so I don’t know if that would be an issue
I’m actually a bit shocked it has taken me so long to find this forum considering I have wanted to fix it since I was 11. I am 18 now

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Sure post some pictures. There is a female section further down with patient and clinic posted hair transplant results.

E

Emily Olivia

Hi,
I recently had a hair transplant with the Maitland Clinic for a situation similar to yours, I’m female and 20 years old and was born with a raised hairline in my temple areas (no hair loss).
You can read my review of the maitland clinic here: https://www.hairlossexperiences.com...ence-at-the-maitland-clinic.10063/#post-77810

I was extremely happy with every aspect of the process here and highly recommend them. They’d be happy to answer any queries you have.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
@Ge0rgeeey Were you able to obtain some pictures showing your hairline?
Have you had a consultation with The Surgery Group?

G

Ge0rgeeey

I’ve added some photos below (excuse my hair I had to pin my fringe back).
I am going to make a consultation with both places for later on in the month once I’m free and considering I hope to have the surgery in June hopefully that’s enough time in advance
Is there a page dedicated questions I should ask during the consultation or how to spot any red flags ?

9FC05B13-E91A-4A6E-9518-7D0038A91BA9.jpeg
ECBBAA3C-F75D-4DB6-9789-843AFA6B23F7.jpeg

Attachments

• 3B998D65-6B85-425C-89B1-B5E79EAF827D.jpeg
    3B998D65-6B85-425C-89B1-B5E79EAF827D.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 94
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Your hairline is quite high but you should be able to have it lowered without any issues.
You have a choice of FUE or FUT procedures. A lot of women usually have FUT because they keep their hair long at the back.
With The Surgery Group, you need to ask who is the doctor performing the surgery. As far as I`m aware, they hire freelance doctors and techs for whatever bookings they make. This makes it difficult to judge the work of a particular doctor and the experience of the techs.

If you list what questions you have, we can then add to them if we feel you`ve missed something out.

M

mania

Yes the hair transpalnt surgery in UK very much results oriented but It seem to be exansive ...

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve added some photos below (excuse my hair I had to pin my fringe back).
I am going to make a consultation with both places for later on in the month once I’m free and considering I hope to have the surgery in June hopefully that’s enough time in advance
Is there a page dedicated questions I should ask during the consultation or how to spot any red flags ?

View attachment 20368View attachment 20369

It would be great to hear back from you? An update on what you decided.