• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Want to start propecia,proscar,generic finesteride?

P

Philwhitehouseuk

Hi guys I'm just sending u some pics again of my hair.ive had 3 hair transplants at the front but I've thinned around areas,and had shockloss that never came back especially on the one side
I want to start on meds to try and grow areas back, if possible,worth a try.
I want to go on one brand only and stay on that brand forever
I'm thinking of propecia 1mg as at least I know what I'm getting but I want to know where is the best place in uk to get propecia 1mg at a cheap price
Is it worth going to get it from my local gp or is it costly ?
Thanks everyone 20190914_122943.jpg20190914_122940.jpg20190914_122946.jpg20190914_122943.jpg20190914_122940.jpg20190914_122946.jpg

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
Not sure if it's the same these days but I used to get it on private prescription a decade ago from my GP. Only cost around seven pounds for four months supply. Worth a try, just let him know how much hair loss affects you and hopefully he/she is sympathetic.

P

Philwhitehouseuk

Hi Pete I spoke to u about 10 yes ago cant remember what happened
Regarding my pics I sent on forums what do u think has happened to make me look like this
Also I'm sending some pics of my hair longer
As u can see the angles are a big issue to me. I would like the removed
Cheers pete

Attachments

• 20190904_062726.jpg
    20190904_062726.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 201
  • 20190904_062700.jpg
    20190904_062700.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 242
Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
Shock loss is usually only temporary so it's unfortunate yours didn't recover. I do think your hair looks pretty good at that short length though. Hopefully the grafts into your scar grow in well and I think you'll be in a good place. Smp is an option as well especially if you keep your hair very short.
Btw, I don't think it was me you spoke to years ago, could have been Mick? (unless you just mean 'spoke' on the forum?)

P

Philwhitehouseuk

Hi Pete .yes sorry it was mick I spoke to
My aim is to go on propecia 1mg keep my hair short and have trichopigmentation melina lardi technique in thin areas and scars.
I think it's the cheapest option for me.
I don't want to risk a 4th hair transplant after all I've had 3 hair transplants still not happy
I hope this is the best way forward
Do u think the shape of my hairline is natural and mature ?

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
Sorry for the late reply Phil. Sounds like a good plan. I think your hairline shape is good. Looks natural with the slight recession in the temples. All the best with it.