• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Welfare Abroad - FUE 4000 Grafts - NW5/6 with 7 Months Results

TDann

TDann

Very professional and very attentive to my expectations.

I felt reassured when I met Dr. Resat on the day of the surgery and his team made me feel I was in good hands. The technicians made me feel I was in good hands throughout the whole procedure.

Most importantly, communications between Ulash (one of the international patient hosts) and I before the surgery, encouraged me as well.
He answered all my questions in a good manner and was very responsive to inquiries I had.

*27 Years Old
*Straight & Fine Hair Type
*I started using 1mg fin. 6 months before the transplant. (Still using)

Surgery lasted around 6 hours in total.
I'm very satisfied with the results so far.

Before:

before.jpeg

4 Months:
after 4th month - Copy.JPG

7 Months:
after 7th month.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Dtam, welcome to the forum.

It`s good to hear you`re happy at 7 months. Whilst there is clearly growth in your pictures, you will need to provide better quality pictures showing it from various angles and natural light if possible. Some surgery pictures too.

S

SPHW88

Very professional and very attentive to my expectations.

I felt reassured when I met Dr. Resat on the day of the surgery and his team made me feel I was in good hands. The technicians made me feel I was in good hands throughout the whole procedure.

Most importantly, communications between Ulash (one of the international patient hosts) and I before the surgery, encouraged me as well.
He answered all my questions in a good manner and was very responsive to inquiries I had.

*27 Years Old
*Straight & Fine Hair Type
*I started using 1mg fin. 6 months before the transplant. (Still using)

Surgery lasted around 6 hours in total.
I'm very satisfied with the results so far.

Before:

View attachment 21162

4 Months:
View attachment 21164

7 Months:
View attachment 21165
Hello TDann, Any pictures of the donor area and some other angles?

Thanks,