• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

What are peoples thoughts on Corona Virus would it put you off travelling

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Been following this in the media and wandered if it would put anyone off travelling for a HT. .....personally it wouldnt me but having been to Spain recently and witnessed the amount of people in the airport wearing face masks its obviously scaring a lot of people. On the flip side of this what are the thoughts of the clinics on this as it could potentially be very bad for a clinic and their staff if they get a patient with the virus.

Strange times we are living in these days I hope they get this sorted sooner rather than later......and what's with the panic buying of toilet rolls?

S

SeanFUE

Italy is on lockdown. London airport empty. Cases spreading rapidly. It’s not the infection youd want during or shortly after your HT procedure. Folks are even being asked to work at home in some jobs.

this can create an issue for many patients if there is a carrier in the clinic.

toilet rolls are flyin off the shelves. Have no clue why. I couldnt even find antiviral lysol wipes at the markets. They are all sold out including sanitizers. It is obviously very dangerous per the WHO. Mortality is rising. Strange times we live in. It will take a few months to recover even they have a vaccine. Definitely not the time to fly or be near many folks or in taxis etc.

T

Todd

The worrying thing is, could this virus be mutating, becoming more aggressive. Has it reached poorer countries who aren`t reporting it? Medical tourism hotspots like Turkey must be affected but maybe keeping quiet.
What is one of the dirtiest germ ridden things we touch all the time...... CASH.

baldasabadger10

baldasabadger10

Valued member
The worrying thing is, could this virus be mutating, becoming more aggressive. Has it reached poorer countries who aren`t reporting it? Medical tourism hotspots like Turkey must be affected but maybe keeping quiet.
What is one of the dirtiest germ ridden things we touch all the time...... CASH.

I will happily take all your cash Todd:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: only because i care about your health mind.

A

Adalwolf

This virus is a concern. Even with something like a hair transplant the immune system can be weakened giving greater strength to the virus.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Reminds me of the start of the Walking dead tv show now......seems to be getting more and more serious by the day, must be effecting a lot of clinics now who get frequent international patients especially.

A

Adalwolf

My father has tested positive for the virus. Only mild symptoms to report but the entire family went into isolation as a precaution. No one else has shown any symptoms. It has been 7 days so far.
Everyone stay safe and follow all precautions.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I think air travel will be very different when things are back to normal. Everyone will be wanting the whole area disinfected. Tiny plane toilets, touching handles etc.

R

reddwarf

Has there been any restrictions on air travel into the UK, it never seems to get mentioned on the news?

S

Scarred UP

Flying into the Uk has not stopped providing flights are available from other countries and I don't think there are any checks to see if passengers have the virus. How mental is that!

E

ertahaer

covid-19 affected health tourism for sure. ı dont know when everything back to normal. :(